Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Inserting thumbnail attachments

Cal

Posted

As above post, how do you do it? It's annoying when you want to post a chart for whatever reason and you don't know how to!! :w00t: .

Posted
As above post, how do you do it? It's annoying when you want to post a chart for whatever reason and you don't know how to!! :w00t: .

It's quite simple to insert a chart. Use the browse button, bottom right of your text box, to point to the chart on your computer. Click upload. The file is limited to 4MB max. You will then see a box with a green tick in the manage current attachments list next to your file. Place your text cursor on a line that you would like the picture to appear.. Click the green tick in the manage current attachments.. You should then see some code appear in the text box. When you post, you should be able to see your chart/photo etc.. Hope this helps.. :lol:

Posted
It's quite simple to insert a chart. Use the browse button, bottom right of your text box, to point to the chart on your computer. Click upload. The file is limited to 4MB max. You will then see a box with a green tick in the manage current attachments list next to your file. Place your text cursor on a line that you would like the picture to appear.. Click the green tick in the manage current attachments.. You should then see some code appear in the text box. When you post, you should be able to see your chart/photo etc.. Hope this helps.. :)

post-5042-1198456039_thumb.png

Ok test go :D:D:D Easy when you know how :D Thanks Potty

Edited by Cal

Posted
The radar shouldn't be posted up onto the forum I'm afraid - it's due to the license we have with the met-office for the data.

ah ok then. i was just wondering as i have seen it occasionally posted into areas like convective discussion and thought maybe i wasnt posting it right :)

thanks anyway.

:(

Posted

Sometimes you may see a post of the radar from one of the team members but it is purely to point out an area of interest and to show what is happening to CAPE etc within this area. We also get our knuckles rattled for doing so.. :D