Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

stevestorms back in the USA

stevestorms

Posted

Hi Everyone. I wasnt going honest :nonono: I have done 6 tours in 7 years it was time to take one out (me wife said) but then that was up till Saturday last week when Pete the Brit called me and said he was booking with Cloud9 Tours :mellow: I was puzzled, I first went with Charles and team in 2k and since then we have done our own thing :crazy: however Pete and I know all the Guys that run the tour they are good company and Charles is very good at finding the good stuff, also no driving and no aguments about which way to go plus no looking for Hotels mmmmmmmmmmm and only 2 weeks instead of over 3 weeks! could I? mmmmm would I ? only one seat left on tour1 mmmmmmmm run it passed me Janet and ........................... :yahoo: im off MAY 1st - MAY 18th 08 its going to be a right giggle :D

Edited by stevestorms

Posted

:nonono::mellow: I knew it, I bloody well knew it, How the hell have you persueded her to let you go again. I take it James isnt going next year, and that has impacted you and Pete's decision for Charles's Tour next year. Is the Storm Chase Barbeque still on before we fly out next year ??

Paul S

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

Only 4 and half months and counting :mellow: ... can wait to see some exciting weather again after a poor summer for storms here and rather than this stagnant high pressure lark that seems to have dominated for ever here since early autumn.

Posted

Yup counting down :-) and yes Paul you got it, Pete wasnt sure what to do so plummed for C9 and I just managed to get a pass lol