Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

SACRA List

Posted

Hi as winter approaches i thought i would post the list of SACRA members for all to see if you want a number then please PM me and i will give you the next available number on the list.

15 James M 15 Robbie 16 Rollo

17 Terminal Moraine 18 Nick Sussex

19 Mondy 20 Russh

21 Mr S 22 Africanprotea

23 Coast 24 Somerset Snow

25 Corinthian 26 Snow Queen One

27 Torzcooper 28 Mr Plow

29 Snow Drifter 30 Tomse20

31 Beth Pink 32 Big Bear

33 Hilton 34 Peter Tattum

35 Ice 36 Joneseye

37 Dave e 38 thunder snow

39 Mr Maunder 40 German Shepherd

41 Lord of the Clouds 42 Snow Raven

43 Taras Incoquito 44 Karen Cole

45 Derbyshire Lad 46 Storm Force Beka

47 Snow FanMan 48 dpaajones

49 Louby 52 Robert Hines

53 Snow Person lll 54 shownq

55 Optimus Prime 50 Sea Snow

51 Spritedstream 56 Simon Wales

57 Slinky 58 Matty M

59 icy toes 60 SMHouston

61 welsh snow fan 62 Mr Crazy Snow Fan

63 Cheeseburger 64 Sam Keep

65 DJM2211 66 The Abominal Snowman

67 desperately Seeking 68 Zerouali lives

69 Moggy Boobles 70 Viking 141

71 Brogden 72 TODORMIRKO

73 Mezzacyclone 74 Snow queen 1968

75 Mayroad 76 Snow Shoe Hare

77 Paul Tall 78 High Altitude

79 Chris Mantle 80 Soggy Wales

81 andy2726 82 Derbyshire snow

83 Baltic regions 84 Disco Barry

85 Blast from the Past 86 Steve B

87 Paulo 88 John on the frozen north

89 noggin 90 Evo

91 xxsnowflakexx 92 dazza

93 Daz Master 94 Finny

95 snow flake 96 Matt Neal

97 Scone Tone 98 johnny

99 Great Plum 100 Conor123

101 CK24 102 GMoran

103 MICEALSNOWBEST 104 Jonathan Evans

105 double barrel 106 Big Jay

107 runboy 108 Mick Pips

109 wolves 78 110 joespontiac

111 canadiancorps 112 spayne

113 Robert 114 snow moon

115 Tom Partis 116 snow kissed

117 pooksly 118 snow growler

119 snowsure 120 earsnow

121 Chilly Milly 122 AtlanticFlamethrower

123 Daisy 124 Lebowski

125 tornadica 126 norway nut

127 mackerelsky 128 Mick

129 pottyprof 130 blitzen

131 icicles 132 soaring hawk

133 eveeinessex 134 memories of 63

135 Nothern Light 136 intrepid

137 Johnny 138 senior ridge

139 coldfingers 140 PompeyFC

141 stormchaser1 142 snowhope

143 snowbringer 144 turna

145 Derbyshire_Snow 146 SevenY

147 chilly 148 Heavy Water

149Tribe3000 150 Louise

152 Greyowl

323 Ned 1007 Luton Observation

200 fishdude 0706 SNOW MAN 2006

Edited by Lady Penelope
to remove all the b's - whatever they may stand for.

Posted
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
what were you called before Darkman?

Don't ask. :)

I ain't on it on it as I'm the last resemblance of sanity on this forum.

Posted

I'd love to join but I'm worried about any initiation ceremony that I might have to attend. Would I have to expose anything up to knee level and are any sharp objects or dodgy handshakes involved? I'm relieved to see Lady P's is a SACRA member but she can take inordinate amounts of pain and Im just a wuss.

Another question, as a new member, am I limited to the size of ramp for any period of time? I don't want to be like a learner driver, only allowed a small ramp this year until I build up my 'no wild claims' bonus?

Posted
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet

I'm number seven, does that reflect a position of heirochy or just that i joined first, i cannot remember.

Posted
I'd love to join but I'm worried about any initiation ceremony that I might have to attend. Would I have to expose anything up to knee level and are any sharp objects or dodgy handshakes involved? I'm relieved to see Lady P's is a SACRA member but she can take inordinate amounts of pain and Im just a wuss.

Another question, as a new member, am I limited to the size of ramp for any period of time? I don't want to be like a learner driver, only allowed a small ramp this year until I build up my 'no wild claims' bonus?

I've never been much good at the ramping malarky - I'm far too restrained and sensible *falls off chair laughing* - so I gladly give you my number. You are now number 23, Coastie... and without having to undergo any kind of ceremony involving custard, goats and hats with ear flaps.

Snow Queen 1... I will amend your list in the opening post of this thread... please update your records too. :lol:

Posted
I've never been much good at the ramping malarky - I'm far too restrained and sensible *falls off chair laughing* - so I gladly give you my number. You are now number 23, Coastie... and without having to undergo any kind of ceremony involving custard, goats and hats with ear flaps.

Snow Queen 1... I will amend your list in the opening post of this thread... please update your records too. :lol:

Thank you M'Lady, I have been after some of your cast-offs for ages. :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Temperatures ≤25ºC ≥10ºC.

Will i be lucky or unlucky Sacra 13 this year??? It is 3rd time lucky :drunk:

It's already paying off as this Sunday is my birthday and it's actually gonna be cold. I can't remember the last time that happened.

For the newbies Sacra = Snow And Cold Rampers Association. It's just a little fun which shows your loyal to a proper winter which is cold and snowy.

Posted
Will i be lucky or unlucky Sacra 13 this year??? It is 3rd time lucky :lol:

It's already paying off as this Sunday is my birthday and it's actually gonna be cold. I can't remember the last time that happened.

For the newbies Sacra = Snow And Cold Rampers Association. It's just a little fun which shows your loyal to a proper winter which is cold and snowy.

And this years subscription includes:-

1. High Strength 'Monitor to Desk' Fixing Kit.

2. Samaritans 'Welcome Pack', complete with new points system and 'loyalty card'

3. Free 30min de-stress session in OON's shed. :drunk:

Good hunting people, the season is upon us.

GS :D

Edited by German Sheperd

Posted
I've never been much good at the ramping malarky - I'm far too restrained and sensible *falls off chair laughing* - so I gladly give you my number. You are now number 23, Coastie... and without having to undergo any kind of ceremony involving custard, goats and hats with ear flaps. Snow Queen 1... I will amend your list in the opening post of this thread... please update your records too. :lol:
but my initiation didn't have the hats with ear flaps :drunk: i feel hard done by now

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and cold in winter, warm and sunny in summer

Good to see the return of SACRA, however, where's the list from 1 through 14? :lol: Does this mean we don't exist anymore? :drunk:

Those who are veterans of last Winter and beyond know that SACRA is in no way an inflammatory society, whose good name is not to be used as a stick to beat mild rampers in times of cold and snow, and who, similarly, would prefer their membership not to be ridiculed in times of Bartlett.

It's just a bit of good, clean (usually) fun, where like-minded people can share their views and show their allegiance for all to see.

Many thanks and welcome back.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and cold in winter, warm and sunny in summer

There is an individual member within the forum that, until recently, was considered anathema to the SACRA philosophy.

Well publicised has their conversion away from the 'dark side' been, and we feel a sense of satisfaction in the arrival of one so respected into the bright, white light.

It has come to my attention, however, that this individual does not yet feel entirely welcomed by our group. Indeed, they feel 'outcast' following a brief membership that ended in acrimonious circumstances.

I therefore will take this opportunity to welcome this individual back into the arms of our learned and accepting society. All that remains is the issuing of a membership number. I do not have the list - SQ1 is the list mistress - but I seem to recall a number being set aside for this person, it may have been 13, but if this is not the case then they should feel free to select any remaing number they desire and, if they so choose, place it in their signature, thus proclaiming their allegiance for all to see.

Many thanks and happy ramping :D !!

Posted
I therefore will take this opportunity to welcome this individual back into the arms of our learned and accepting society. All that remains is the issuing of a membership number. I do not have the list - SQ1 is the list mistress - but I seem to recall a number being set aside for this person, it may have been 13, but if this is not the case then they should feel free to select any remaing number they desire and, if they so choose, place it in their signature, thus proclaiming their allegiance for all to see.

Give them the number of the beast

666-b.jpg

Posted
  • Location: Hebden Bridge (561 ft ASL) A drug town with a tourist problem
  • Location: Hebden Bridge (561 ft ASL) A drug town with a tourist problem

Am a little concerned that some SACRA members appear to be marked with a and fear thia is the begginings of some sort of b list members grouping for people who live within 100 miles of Abingdon. At least thats what the conspiricy theorists are saying...... :lol:

Posted

afternoon all

christ it looks like an interesting week ahead......

been a while but am glad to see all the familiar faces posting!

Posted

You can ramp away as much as you want. :D:D

Snow Queen 1... I will amend your list in the opening post of this thread... please update your records too. :)

Thanks Lady P can you remove the b's i left in thay were only for the bold highlights but i got carried away. ;):D

Well it is realy good to see people posting on this thread. I just love this time of year i can now start to turn the heating up and enjoy the weather we have coming our way. I think this year could be one of the best years for some on here for the white stuff and the cold.

Enjoy ramping i will and welcome to all the new members and welcom back to all existing members.

Edited by Snow Queen one

Posted
Am a little concerned that some SACRA members appear to be marked with a and fear thia is the begginings of some sort of b list members grouping for people who live within 100 miles of Abingdon. At least thats what the conspiricy theorists are saying...... :D

No, cleary the b] is for blizzard, its the minimum you can expect this year.

Edited by Coast

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Temperatures ≤25ºC ≥10ºC.

Many thanks and happy ramping :D !!

That person gave up their position of number 13 and I swooped in to get it back in 2005 if it's who I think it is........

Posted

My signature hasn't changed since the SACRA list was first thought of.

I shall be posting my usual rantings as soon as winter gets closer. I really am a winter lover and get completely hooked to the models come December although I have to say I am extremely surprised at how the models are performing at the moment and what they are showing!!