Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Global warming is real NOT!

ratty77

Posted
There is a spell checker that you can install. I did it, When you are using add reply and not fast reply there should be a little icon on the top right of reply thingy (Its got an ABC and a tick below it). Its very useful :unsure:

thanks

New wheelie bins have been provided here yesterday for recycling. The good thing is the old dustbins can now be used for garden compost and I have somewhere to put my kitchen trimmings as well and another also to use as a water butt too. Saves the expense of buying plus I am not up to constructing anything myself either!

The man who delivered the bins yesterday said that they had been asked by several people what was going to happen with the old bins. Keep them I say. Most useful, and futher environmentally helpful too.

:blink:

Tamara

my area is going to get wheelie bins too

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms storms and more storms

I think i will leave this thread though

By the way we do recycle

I've really got to go - our lunchtime medication is now coming round

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder, strong winds
how many posts do you need to be a strataus?

anyone

Ah, so that's the reason for all this spamming then! :unsure:

Posted

Ratty: I wish you had enlightened me a lot earlier to save me trying to learn about complex issues such as Ozone depletion / Ocean fluxes / Rossby waves / Effects of UV radiation on phytoplankton. Obviously just been wasting my time its all to do with recycling and wheelie Bins, I feel sorry for people like P3 and SF etc who wasted far more time than me on the subject. :)

Posted

I don't know what you are going about here Ratty as you are obviously appear to be going on sites and probs pick a line out of those and make it into your own argument and then starting to talk about something else involving GW.

Also you are copying and pasting pictures from other sites, is this a breech of copyright i wonder?.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms storms and more storms
Yep Mr M is a wind up merchant and pis taker, who's been banned from weather forums before.

He's also got another wee mate who also hangs around here - name of Jacob I think

Posted

We all remember with varying degrees of fondness, the BBC weather forum. I suggest there may have been a relapse in all of the comments posted to this topic towards that chaotic time! Can the mods put a lid on this thread as there is a danger that we could all get sucked into troll bashing, just like we did 2 years ago?! :)