Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J10

Championship Discussion 2007-08

Even more crazy, the best game of the day is between the 2 bottom clubs. Sprunehorpe 3-3 Colchester!

HUH! I typ S C U N T H O R P E and it comes out Sprunehorpe! Why?!

One of the times that listening to the radio didn't reflect what was going on the pitch. Clearly Southampton were on top I had to base it on the players mentioned and they didn't play for us. The Commentary team kept saying United were on top Southampton were rubbish. Err how come Paddy keeps making good saves????

Sounded like we didn't turn up and couldn't even pressure ten men. Sorry Leicester.

Unlucky Andy. ;)

Fans on the pitch before the end too, stupid!

We have been there before. Too young to remember it. We spent 2 seasons there and won the play offs at Wembley. I am sure you will come back up though, it's going to be a long season for you.

try looking at letters 2-5 inclusive !

it's called emotion,if you ever been there you no what it was about :(

That wrecked it for Leicester though Barry, Yes it was highly unlikely we were going to score in 1 and a half minutes but there was still 90 seconds to go when Stoke fans made the invasion, then when play continued the ref blew after about 20 seconds and we had no chance to get the ball up the pitch!

That wrecked it for Leicester though Barry, Yes it was highly unlikely we were going to score in 1 and a half minutes but there was still 90 seconds to go when Stoke fans made the invasion, then when play continued the ref blew after about 20 seconds and we had no chance to get the ball up the pitch!

I'm delighted for you mate, I think you have a good chance of staying up next season http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif I think you can do a Sunderland and survive.

I know mate but if it was the other way round at Leicester it would be the same. thing is if you listen to the sound track a whistle was heard

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING

CHAMPIONS / CHAMPIONS/ CHAMPIONS

===========================

Unlucky for Leicester city , im sure you will bounce straight back

============================

And NICK

I remember the play off final also , was at Wembley myself, when we filled three parts of the ground

ALSO

I would just like to say congratulations to Stoke City for winning promotion

nigel

BOING BOING BOING BOING

Oops we're talking about different teams nick.

I'm talking about Leicester.

Oops we're talking about different teams nick.

I'm talking about Leicester.

LOL don't make a fool out of yourself PIT, the fact that every Leicester fan the past week has been talking about the fact we have never been down to the 3rd tier of English football and the manager mentioned it in the press too... Where do you get the fact i'm wrong about saying it from?

Egg on face time mate, sorry.

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING

CHAMPIONS / CHAMPIONS/ CHAMPIONS

Unlucky for Leicester city , im sure you will bounce straight back

============================

And NICK

I remember the play off final also , was at Wembley myself, when we filled three parts of the ground

ALSO

I would just like to say congratulations to Stoke City for winning promotion

nigel

BOING BOING BOING BOING

I was replying to Nick who was talking about WBA and I thought he was saying Leicester had been there before which they hadn't. Happens when you're on several different forums at the same time.

Anyway sorry that United didn't turn up today.

Blackpool are safe!!

Disappointed that Ipswich didn't make the play-offs (we always seem to have something resting on the last day of the season) but overall, pretty delighted with the season. We play football the right way (at home anyway) and I feel very optimistic about next season, and the future in general.

Disappointed that Ipswich didn't make the play-offs (we always seem to have something resting on the last day of the season) but overall, pretty delighted with the season. We play football the right way (at home anyway) and I feel very optimistic about next season, and the future in general.

If our away form had been half as good as our home form, we'd have been celebrating automatic promotion back in March!

I hope that horrible Milan Mandaric is happy that his constant manager sackings have probably seen the club relegated. Sorry for the fans, hopefully this will make him a bit poorer though. Can't stand him.

I quite like Leicester so it's a shame. I suppose that's what you get when people like him own football clubs.

I've had a problem with Leicester since their financial shenanigans when they went into administration. They basically played the system, started again, and got away with it. Still feel for their fans though.

http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yahoo.gif http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

& for next season :help:

Well done baggies, hard luck Leicester. Division 3 isn't too bad for the first year, but if you don't get out of it, there's only so long you can keep getting up for games against Yeovil!

And to all our championship buddies, see you soon, we're just off for a lesson!

Dave