Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J10

Championship Discussion 2007-08

Evening Nick

At presant , im also satisfied with a draw, im currently listening to the match on Baggies world ,

nigel

Hull city are winning 2- 0 if the results stay the same , after 90 mins west brom will go top and hull will go 2nd

nigel

BOING BOING BOING BOING

BOING BOING

BAGGIES 1

DINGLES 0

ZOLTAN GERA 58 MINS

NIGEL

Boing effing Boing! lmao

Hull 3-0 up at Barnsley and set to go second, they really have been on a wonderful run and could end up with automatic promotion.

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP

BOING BOING BOING BOING

Say we are going up , we are going up

Well done you Baggie boys , beating the Dinges , way hay

made my day

nigel

Great result last night for Town, meaning that a draw at Moulinex on Saturday would be a great result, and also means the pressure is really on Wolves; their fans are very quick to get on their back.

Should be a good game at the Lane Saturday V Hull. Can we take four points of them or will we get thrashed. A good test to see how far we've progressed under Blackwell.

OON - not sure if a draw at Molineux will be good enough, we have to watch Crystal Palace too! Neil Warnock always seems to manage to get his teams into the play-offs and then promoted and then relegated again and he then goes onto another team. :) This saturday is a big game so should see how much steel Ipswich have. I cannot see Wolves loseing 2 home games running though.

BIG GAME this weekend for Blackpool v Sheffield wensday

Given our away record and the fact that we haven't won at Molineux for 17 years, I really am not expecting much today. Would be delighted with a draw, provided Palace don't win.

BIG GAME this weekend for Blackpool v Sheffield wensday

Norwich 1 west brom 2

Koren 2 mins

Gera 70 mins

that puts on 77points 5 points clear of second place Hull City who lost 2- 0 at sheffield united, stoke v bristol kick off 530

BOING BOING

WHERE NEARLY THERE

Nigel

Norwich 1 west brom 2

Koren 2 mins

Gera 70 mins

that puts on 77points 5 points clear of second place Hull City who lost 2- 0 at sheffield united, stoke v bristol kick off 530

BOING BOING

WHERE NEARLY THERE

Nigel

come on Bristol

stoke 2 bristol 1

bristol city just scored, if this is a draw, helps west brom out

nigel

Must admit , stoke have been all over bristol , they deserve the win , but maybe bristol can level

nigel

TANGERINES TANGERINES TANGERINES

come on Bristol

stoke 2 bristol 1

bristol city just scored, if this is a draw, helps west brom out

nigel

Must admit , stoke have been all over bristol , they deserve the win , but maybe bristol can level

nigel

You watch Southampton Need points desperately , And we always play dire against the bottom teams , ive got a funny feeling about this game , a win would be perfect, a draw , more realalistic, However , saying this we have pulled together in recent weeks, and we are actuallly playing 90 mins football , and not 80 mins, we have hit form at the right time

boing boing

nigel

:D Phew! Nearly let that one get away! Thanks to the Blades for beating Hull. So now it's just 4 points from the last 2 games. Nice to see the Baggies going up with us, at least it guarantees the Potters 1 more win than Derby with our rabbits in there!

Dave

So West Brom are as good as up, and I've said all along they are the best side in the league and should go up. Could be Stoke joining them as well!

Ipswich drew 1-1 at Wolves with a last gasp equaliser, but with Crystal Palace winning at Watford our play-off hopes hang by a thread now. Probably a blessing in disguise as we're not anywhere near ready for the Premiership!

I don't want Stoke to go up...simply because we can never beat them....

But Nigel, today we played lower opposition and we did very well, although a bit worrying towards the end thanks to a dodgy ref. But if we don't get a point from our last 2 games then I will eat my hat, also we could be up before we even play on Monday so unless we go into panic mode and the other teams go into overdrive, we are up.

Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, Emirates, here we come!

Then back to the championship quicker than we can say jack russel lol

Lets just hope we can stay there a bit longer this time

nigel

Then back to the championship quicker than we can say jack russel lol

Lets just hope we can stay there a bit longer this time

nigel

If we do go up , which it is looking a good possibility, i hope the first seaon doesnt start like the last time, we went up, All the top 6 big guns in the first 6 matches

nigel

If we do go up , which it is looking a good possibility, i hope the first seaon doesnt start like the last time, we went up, All the top 6 big guns in the first 6 matches

nigel