Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

UK weather forecast summary

Guest Hazel James
At the moment i cant find any forecast for then since its 2 months away.

When you know, shout up... as im getting married the week after on the 29th Sept!!! Were in Derbyshire, getting married near Bakewell!

I am also assuring myself that september will be really warm as summer has not yet started!

Guest Michael (guest)

The Weather for the 22nd September 2007, that's a tough one.

Probably Breezy, with Sunny intervals and cloud is my best guess.

By then the flooding will have subsided

I can tell you forget August being a good one we still have another 36 days of rain and showers and more flooding to come. August will be worse than July. Sorry to tell you the bad news.

Early September is all we got to look forward to with good weather starting from about the last 2 days of August up to between 6th to 11th September.

Anyone notice how the news has focused on the JET Stream for the first time today, but that only tells you thats what is bringing it in.

They don't tell people that this weather is coming from Texas, Miami, Canada, and South America etc.

Last year the Global warmers predicted long hot summers and now because of this they have changed their story to it will be wet summers from now on.

Again they are not telling the proper truth.

1. Too many trees are disappearing from the equatorial belt because they are being cut down by humans at an alarming rate and the rains and associated domes of moisture are heading in our direction, instead of staying around the equator.

2. Trees along the West Coast of the USA have been severly burned, reducing protection further.

3. Compared to years ago, human beings are driving around in large cars with large engines belching out pollution. Traffic Jams also mean Journeys that took 15 minutes in the past now take an hour or two.

There are more people driving.

Think about it! Compared to the past, larger cars, larger engines, more people driving, taking longer to get from A to B. That represents a lot of pollution.

I saw an example the other day of a Motorway in Lincolnshire in 1962 and there were 20 cars in a strip about 600 yards long, now it looked like 200 cars.

In the past the average car was 1100CC 1300CC and some at 1600CC, now you have 2400CC, 2800CC 3800CC 4200CC and even 7200CC all common on the roads.

Common sense will say that all this is bound to affect the climate, but little is done about it.

The UK Government works back to front by telling people to recycle and change light bulbs, but fails top do anything concrete about the problems of large and high CC cars, and the facts that Motorways are grid locked and the fact that it takes 8 times or more longer to get from A to B.

All this pollution is heading straight into the Artic Circle making our winters warmer, and this will bring its own problems in the future with plagues and diseases, that the UK has never seen before because the natural cold barrier that has protected the UK is failing.

Certain species of plants and animals will disappear and this has already started, all because as human beings we live for today and couldn't careless about tomorrow and we will continue to polute this planet unneccessary because we treat these types of vehicle like tin God statys symbols)

Look back at what i said this summer will be like, so far i was right, this is because i know what's going on.

Everything in here is why this summer has been a bad one exaserbated by the pollution from these vehicles, the loss of the equatorial trees and the burning of the trees on the West Coast of the USA.

The vehicle pollution mainly affects the winter but has an affect on all seasons.

There will be more flooding in August which will be worse than July, don't be fooled !

The Tornados i predicted came and the flooding i predicted came.

There is now another 36 Days of flooding to come with sadly only a few dry days.

Until we get these 4x4s and other large engined cars off our roads and the USA get trees planted back on the West Coast and the Equatorial Countries get trees planted, this will occur more frequently.

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE FLOODING AND I AM RIGHT ABOUT THIS

The clowns in the UK that insist on planting trees in the UK to offset Climate Change are deluded.

Trees planted here in the UK won't stop this from happening.

Guest Michael (guest)

Get set for August it's more disaster i'm afraid.

My heart goes out to everyone that's lost their homes and have to go through the misery of cleaning up their homes.

If we want to turn all this around i say :

Persuade the Countries on the Equatorial Belt to re plant trees they have destroyed.

Get the USA to replant trees on the W Coast of the USA

Here in the UK get rid of every single high polluting car.

I have heard nothing but rubbish for people justifying themselves driving these things from, i need them to get all my kids in, to i feel safe in them because they are bigger.

The latter excuse is total garbage!

If everyone drove smaller less polluting vehicles, everyone would be safe.

People are brainwashed into believing they need these cars for all sorts of reasons.

The governments focus on recycling and changing Light Bulbs etc, but they won't say a damn thing about all the millions of large engined capacity cars that are on the roads in the UK travelling slowly along the Motorways belching out prolonged pollution.

THe truth is there is too many of them for this planet to deal with!

What's more important ?

A normal climate with no more flooding! or idiots driving around in these things sending domes of pollution into the polar regions and causing this great upset with the climate plus ice melt.

If people can't see the damage this is doing then they are blind.

Like i said " I was right about the flooding and i am right about this"

I respect people coming together and helping one another in this crisis!

I notice the same mindless people that pollute this planet with large cars are the first to stuff large quantities of drinking water in their boots with little or no regard for anyone else, and to put it bluntly, idiots are vandelising the containers out on the streets by turning on the taps and draining them and worse urinating in them.

As you can see our planet is governed by morons and it's citizens have become mindless because of a weak leadership in tackling these problems.

In some ways we deserve everything we get with regard to this flooding because we won't get off our behinds and change things in the proper way.

It's a shame that innocent people suffer, usually the poor and needy.

I have spelt out what must be done based on common sense and if we want things to change for the better, then the answers are in what i said.

We need to aim to 100% get rid of all Petrol and Diesel Vehicles and replace them with a clean alternative such as solar or Electric Cars. We can't go on forever digging up oil from the bowles of the earth and burning it because the consequences are now just beginning to show, and believe me we are in for a lot worse over the next 2 Decades than just these floods, these are a minor warning of what's to come.

It's up to you people to change it, even if you lobby your MPs or even if you have to Write to the PM himself, because time is running out.

Even when these floods are over and everything looks fair, it won't last for too long.

Remember be warned!

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
Get set for August it's more disaster i'm afraid.

Are you the grim reaper!?

From what I've seen from model output these last 2-3 days, high pressure looks finally to make itself known across the Sern half the UK at least next week and next weekend, so after tomorrow's threat of some more rain over the flood affected areas, it looks like an improving picture.

Posted

Micheal thats a classic :lol: we might as well get on diazipan :lol:

I hope your not taking them

sorry mods off topic...but what a post!!

The latest forecasters with there charts doesnt look anything like that.

Edited by dogs32

Posted

your posts might carry more weight Michael if you stopped injecting your political tirade into each forecast.

Guest Mandy

Does anyone know what the weather will be like on Friday 10th August as i`m getting married and can only find up to the 8th on the net. I am getting married in Essex, near Stansted.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storm, anything loud and dramatic.

I think it is going to be difficult to get most people to stick there neck out for something as important as a wedding, the 10th is a long way off in forecasting terms.

I am not a weather forecaster myself, but I enjoy peoples talk about it on NW and occasionally speculate a forecast of sorts.

All I can say is I don't think August will be as bad as July, surely it can't be worse.

Keep an eye on this forum and as it gets a bit nearer people will have a better idea.

There thats my opinion. Now enjoy your big day no matter what the weather :blink:

Russ

Posted

hi Mandy

About 1 week ahead for a general idea and 3-4 days ahead for a bit more precision in most cases.

Make sure you ask in that time scale and I'll do my best to answer.

Guest Michael (guest)
your posts might carry more weight Michael if you stopped injecting your political tirade into each forecast.

I don't careless about politics i am telling you why were getting flooded and what we can do about stopping or reducing this problem.

The loss of Trees and high polluting vehicles are the reasons why our climate is changing with respect to flooding and warmer winters.

Warmer winters in itself is a big worry!

It's opening the flood gates to future diseases ( An example could be that the Malaria carrying mosquito could become established in the UK ) With the failure of cold winters which act as a protection barrier to the UK.

The last 21 have all had above average temperatures.

This coming winter as i said should be very cold, however it maybe off set by global warming.

Has anyone noticed these super bugs that occur in hospitals have come more frequent since these warmer winters have come in.

Is it coincidence? something tells me it may not be!

With regard to politics, what exactly should i replace it with?

Like i said, this is not about politics, it's about common sense.

I notice when people speak the truth, everyone throws up politics as an excuse to bury their heads in the sand

Guest Michael (guest)

This is incredible and backs up what i say!

I was looking at the madelaine macann web site to see the latest news about her and i went on the fox web site where the head line read "mc Canns say farewell in US!

next to it was this: I copied it :

Malaria Mosquito Poised For Comeback

Britain is at risk of malaria returning for the first time in more than 100 years if weather trends continue, a government heal...>>More