Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

EAST OF DENVER COLORADO

stevestorms

Posted

Just a quick pic from me, from yesterdays storms, have had some down time today but got to drinkl some beers :whistling: so not much time with pics

post-110-1179277490_thumb.jpg

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    Posted
    Just a quick pic from me, from yesterdays storms, have had some down time today but got to drinkl some beers :whistling: so not much time with pics

:lol: cant say I blame you Steve.. A few long hauls round and about.. Enjoy the next few days mate.. :)

Posted

Just had a Governor steak 12oz with the onions and cowboy beans plus 2 x 32oz frozen glass buds hick! WE HAVE QUITE A LOT OF OUTFLOW IN OUR ROOM -----------PHEW!!!

Posted

Well, if anyone has earned the right to lounge around and drink beer, it is all you storm chasers this month.

Here's a pretend weather warning for you to read once you've had enough cold jugs and mugs.

SEVERE STORM WARNING FOR BRAINDEAD COUNTY

A dreadful storm will hit shortly and the following locations will be impacted:

-- Doug's Pig Farm and Golf Course

-- Mile 742 of State Highway 863

-- Tumbleweed Plains National Forest

-- I have a problem End of Nowhere

-- East Lower I have a problem End of Nowhere

PLEASE TAKE THE APPROPRIATE ACTION, NAMELY, DRINKING A LOT OF BEER.

:whistling::):)

Then there is this country and western song I've been working on, haven't got all the lines yet, but two of the better ones

"I found Joy in the arms of a woman,

And Jim in the arms of a man ..."

:lol:

Posted
    Just a quick pic from me, from yesterdays storms, have had some down time today but got to drinkl some beers :p so not much time with pics

wow, thats some picture.

Archived