Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Will it rain?

Paul

Posted

Nice one Paul ;)

Although not sure about the accuracy given it says there's a 56% chance for Evesham on Sunday, whereas I know that there's a 0% chance of a decent thunderstorm here in the next 5 years ....... ;) :lol:

Posted
You'd better not say that, I've just moved from the storm free zone that is Crawley, surely this area isn't the same!!??

As an avid watcher/tracker I always thought the area from Bristol up to Birmingham did quite well? :lol:

Posted
Another new 'Will it' feature now available. This one - will it be hot, shows the max true temperatures (ie how hot it feels) for your area for the next 5 days. Hope you find it useful :lol:

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=wibh;sess=

Another new one this morning, will it rain (you guessed it), shows the likely rainfall in your area for the next 5 days ;)

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=wira;sess=

Excellent pages, but I've tried adding them to my NW favourites section and it just

lists text like this ; action^wira~sess^ ; which isn't clickable?

Posted
Excellent pages, but I've tried adding them to my NW favourites section and it just

lists text like this ; action^wira~sess^ ; which isn't clickable?

They should work now Andy, although you may need to go back to the pages and add them as favourites again :lol:

Lady P, I'm saying nothing...

Posted
They should work now Andy, although you may need to go back to the pages and add them as favourites again :wallbash:

Yes they're fine now, cheers :-) .

• 1 year later...
Posted

:):)

I'm not sure if you lot in the south of the UK really appreciate how SUNNY and DRY it has been this May up north

Over here in Ireland- it has NOT rained one little bit for 4 weeks now... can't remember this ever happening for many a year

Also the SUNSHINE - no figures - but it surely must SMASH any previous record ..

I'd be happy to know if anyone has statistics on this

thanks in advance

:)

Posted
B) B)

I'm not sure if you lot in the south of the UK really appreciate how SUNNY and DRY it has been this May up north

Over here in Ireland- it has NOT rained one little bit for 4 weeks now... can't remember this ever happening for many a year

Also the SUNSHINE - no figures - but it surely must SMASH any previous record ..

I'd be happy to know if anyone has statistics on this

thanks in advance

B)

Same here weve had a few spots of rain in the whole of May, very unusual for my area.