Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The Great Global Warming Swindle

Mondy

Posted
The most morally repugnant thing is that these Green lunatics

You do know what a lunatic is I suppose?

are actually proposing that Africa (for example) does not develope.

Erm, small thing I know, but have you actually got any evidnce of the crime you're so quick to convict people of? No you do not.

What does that tell you about these guys?

Nothing. But it tells me you'll convict people based just on your own prejudices about and ignorance of them.

They are looney, completely detached from reality and tbh its about time they stopped treating the human race as scum to this planet, that we are rejects not deserving of our right to use this worlds resources.

Have you been drinking? :rolleyes:

There is a crazy political demension to this that is rarley exposed and that is that the hard left has embraced the Global Warming agenda with open arms and they are being fed by the paranioa you are being fed in the general media. You beleive it because you are gullible.

Perhaps not , perhaps youre just resorting to insult becuase you've nowt else?

What could be more resounding in the mind then the proposterous ideology that you are responsible for your planet changing its climate? It really defies belief that most seem to be following this propaganda by a bunch of compromised fools who would do anything to make a quick buck (including telling you that your house is soon to be flooded and your way of life is unsustainable).

And more insults, bit beyond a joke tbh. I might post this and then alert.

This is morally wrong and should be tackled. The other objectives of these facists (thats what they (you) are, telling people they cant do this or that) are amongst others against development and free trade. They are against the free market in general. They are pro what was primative 1,000 years ago and they wont rest until we are all living in tents waiting for the next apple to fall off the tree.

Wow, you're really cranking it up now! I give you credit for having re writing that good old insult No 1 'you lot want to send us back to the stone age' though B)

This is reality. Some GW fanatics are not so bent however most are and its something that we must live with and fight to prerserve our standard of living.

I'm beginning to think you lost your grip on reality some time ago...Your post was science and evidence free.

Edited by Devonian

Posted

this propaganda by a bunch of compromised fools who would do anything to make a quick buck

the above comment requires an apology please?

Do you know any of them, what basis is your unpleasant comment made on?

If you cannot make constructive comments and that applies to any of us its best we keep quiet is the polite way of suggesting what people making these kind of comments should do.

I do happen to know a couple of the people in the IPCC Report. They are neither fools nor are they making a quick buck. You and I pay their salary and that changes not one penny as a result of the IPCC report.

Tone your outbursts down or say nothing at all when you have no scientific proof to show them wrong.

Posted

I agree Wibs. Quite why a discussion on whether global warming is manmade or not, which in itself is completely inconsequential as far as I'm concerned, allows people to think they can right offensive drivel like that is beyond me. The post will stay so people can make their own minds up, but it won't be tolerated in the future.

Posted

John: you pose an interesting and important question which deserves a new thread: If the world is warming (note the absence of causative comment, here), and given that the best available science expects it to continue to warm for several decades or longer, what actions should we be taking now to adapt to or mitigate against future, different global climate conditions?

So: What should we be doing?

Should we take on some of the responsibility for helping people in poorer nations to adapt/survive?

Are there things we are doing now which are counter-productive?

How much of a 'problem' is there likely to be, and when is it likely to happen?

There are probably other questions, too.

As this thread is now 43 pages long and appears to have reached a rational limit, New thread seems appropriate...

:)P