Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Historic Data - Erith

Nick Doyle

Hi, I was told that this may be a good place to get information on maximum temperature readings.

I was after the monthly maximum temperature from January 2005 through to January 2007 for the south London area including Erith.

I need the data to compare it with the air conditioning usage within a building.

Many thanks.

Posted

Hey Nick, welcome to the site. You should be able to get the info from this link http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/cgi-bin/akt...mp;x=13&y=8

Click on Gravesend which is probably the closest weather station to Erith, then select history and you can set the parameters, i.e the amount of weeks from whatever starting date and you can see what the maximum temperature was on each day. I hope this helps! :)

Posted
  • Location: Putney, SW London. A miserable 14m asl....but nevertheless the lucky recipient of c 20cm of snow in 12 hours 1-2 Feb 2009!
  • Location: Putney, SW London. A miserable 14m asl....but nevertheless the lucky recipient of c 20cm of snow in 12 hours 1-2 Feb 2009!
Hi, I was told that this may be a good place to get information on maximum temperature readings.

I was after the monthly maximum temperature from January 2005 through to January 2007 for the south London area including Erith.

I need the data to compare it with the air conditioning usage within a building.

Many thanks.

Somebody here may be able to help you, Nick, though the figures will probably be for a weather station some way away. We have an incredibly knowledgeable (and helpful) chap on here who goes by the name of 'Mr Data' : if he doesn't see this post it might be worth sending him a Personal Message.

However, I don't think it's quite clear exactly what it is you're after. Do you mean the mean (average) maximum for each month, or the highest maximum achieved in each month?

Ossie

Edit: I got distracted while I was writing this, and Megamoonflake has come up with a good idea in the meantime!

Edited by osmposm

Thanks, the link provided by Megamoonflake gave me the info I needed, I was after the highest peak temperature in each month to compare with the peak airconditioning loads within a telecoms switching station.

I knew when my peak loads were now I have the relevant outside temperature.

Again many thanks for your help