Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Costa Del Fal

Your Predictions for Spring & Summer '07

I really believe, for no apparent reason, that this summer will be distinctly average: ie on the CET record +/- 0.3C from the long term average figure.

I think for spring the weather will warm up... and summer will be warmer still.

Wibs, you should be on the telly.

I think it will be just about normal, somewhere, sometime, and wet in Scotland mostly.

Thanks for the replies people!

I think Easter will turn out quite dry and sunny.

Going to be a cracking 2 seasons, enjoy and dont forget to see the webcam when the gardens in full bloom!

www.mycampage.com/thegarden

I think the sun will go dark, the arctic ice will expand to cover most of the northern hemisphere, snow will cover Scotland for months, and the CET will be only 0.2 above normal. :nonono:

Your Hopeful. I think Canada may be more likely to have snow during spring/summer.

I think the sun will go dark, the arctic ice will expand to cover most of the northern hemisphere, snow will cover Scotland for months, and the CET will be only 0.2 above normal. :yahoo:

I must disagree strongly with you there Roger, the sun will explode and the arctic ice will disappear completely,scotland will not record even one ground frost and the years CET will be 30.654321 c. :drinks:

I was looking for another thread on spring LRFs and it seems to have vanished -- anyone know where it is?

The one in the archives looks like 2006 to me.

I think we'll have a "So this is what global warming means" couple of seasons. High pressure will never be far away and cold plunges/Hot Plumes will have fun fighting it out over Europe as a whole this spring. Summer looks dangerous.

At the present time looking like it's going to be a warm one yet again and maybe a dry one which isn't good.

Is this summer likely to be as bad as last summer rainfall-wise? Which month looks to be the driest?

Current anologues actually favour a below average July and August, though June is above average going by anologues.

At the present time looking like it's going to be a warm one yet again and maybe a dry one which isn't good.

lol so far this comment has proved to be the oppersite. Im putting bets on a cold winter. Not sure about a snowy winter though as I think we have had our quota of ppn already this year. Im going for a hot/dry late august and september with thunder storms breaking out at the end of september. I think july will be mixed bag with the first half of the month unsettled with rain sometimes persistant and heavy. I think we will have a brief dry/warm spell at the end of july with a ridge of high pressure extending into weston europe from the azores. and then unsettled again from the west for the first 2 weeks of august (' the british holiday fortnight') and then finally a prolonged warm/hotspell to finish august off and this breaking down on the last 3rd of september. Cool october/ cool/cold november. then a below avarage december with snow possible by law of avarage and current conditions.

Anyway ill get all this wrote out properly in the next couple of months when it becomes time to do the winter lrf's .. this general misc weather thread is really good for writing down initial thoughts and ideas.

Chris

I was just going to say this was a load of ballcocks but someone beat me to it.

Winters going to be dry becuase all the rain is going to be locked away in Yorkshire and we won't let it back out.

A cold(ish) End to winter maybe another snowfall for the Uk

A nie warm spring

a very a hot summer but more storms

Well, it looks like i was wrong about summer :lol:

you where right about the storms but its warm and sunny here