Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Costa Del Fal

Your Predictions for Spring & Summer '07

Hi there!

What is your Prediction for Spring '07 and Summer '07?

Feel free to add your prediction and...

Discuss other peoples predictions here too!

If you are adding a prediction say what period your predicting! Feel free to do both periods!

Please dont make predictions very simple and vauge!

I think it will get warmer and also less cold.

is that for spring or what?

Both.

ahh ok. Anything else to add like average month temps etc?

I think they will increase. :D

well thats obvious. I mean do you thin kbritain will see the hottest summer ever this year? A bit more detail would be good!

well thats obvious. I mean do you thin kbritain will see the hottest summer ever this year? A bit more detail would be good!

No. That was during the Big Bang. I don't think we'll get that hot.

ok... :D

Ill give my predictions tomorrow as im off now so cya!

Byeeeeeeeeee! :D

An entertaining April with thundery and wintry showers at times :)

Summer - Hot and thundery.

Disclaimer - wishful thinking rather than a forecast.

Spring forecast: Summer one coming soon!

March- Mild at times but some wet and windy periods but a chance of snow at the start of the month and possibly a very mild time at the end of the month!

Top temp of the month- 16c

April- Very Mild almost all the way through and quite settled with lots of sunshine. A couple of wetter periods. Top temp of the month- 18c

May- Perhaps a little unsettled to start with but settled otherwise and warm. Top temp of the month- 24c

Early June- Very warm at times and following a similar pattern to may. Lots of Sunshine. Top temp of the month- 30c

So what do people think of the next 6 months? The rest of Winter then Spring rolling to Summer?

Cold/Mild end to winter?

What do you think spring will be like?

What about summer - Highest temps?

So lets see what everyone thinks at this stage?

A cold(ish) End to winter maybe another snowfall for the Uk

A nie warm spring

a very a hot summer but more storms

Id go for a coldish spring"possibly quite wintry", then an average to cool summer building to a cold autumn and bitter winter. ;)

Id go for a coldish spring"possibly quite wintry", then an average to cool summer building to a cold autumn and bitter winter. ;)

We wish. However i would prefere a hot summer. As summer is for hot weather Winter is for cold weather. Spring a cold snowey start warming up from the middle

Autum a warm start cooling down from the middle with snow near the end.

Sorry-I am still wishing for some snow-the warm up I will hope for later-much later.

I think we will experience one heck of a six month period.

Because we are forcast the warmest 12 months on record globally some of that 'influence' will appear here.

Some notable downpours/storms, some exceptional temps (esp. overnight) and a lot of concern over the state of the Arctic melt/Greenland meltwater pulses.

All in alll a much more rewarding 6 months of weather watching than the past winter (barring the blowy bits!)

I think we will experience one heck of a six month period.

Because we are forcast the warmest 12 months on record globally some of that 'influence' will appear here.

Some notable downpours/storms, some exceptional temps (esp. overnight) and a lot of concern over the state of the Arctic melt/Greenland meltwater pulses.

All in alll a much more rewarding 6 months of weather watching than the past winter (barring the blowy bits!)

Yes i must comply due to global warming then we can be sure its going to get sweaty or wet!

i think the high temperature of 31.0 Degrees is my opinion!

I think if we have a hotter summer than last year we could see some severe thunderstorms!

i think it it way to early to say at the moment.

The next 6 months will probably all be above average. There will be some months which are way above average but some closer to normal. An average month right now would seem very cold. I dont think we'll see the same sort of redicolously warm Autumn we had last year which was really just an extension of summer right up untill the end of summer when the heat source had cooled down just enough to make it feel like Autumn. We have had a great start to the year for 2007 to be the hottest ever recorded in the UK. 2006 would have been the hottest if it wasnt for the cool winter.

I think the Summer months (June, July, August) will be about 2c above average, well below average rainfall, above average sunshine with hot spells in July and August.

2006 would have been the hottest if it wasn't for the cool winter.

2006 was the hottest I thought, according to the Met Office.