Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Costa Del Fal

Favourite Type of Weather!

Snow and thunder. Together.

I love Thunderstorms. The heat and humidity builds over days and days, then BANG!!!! :search:

I love strong winds. The strength and gusts build over hours and hours, then wwhhhhooooossssshhhh. ;)

As I love thunderstorms and snow, thundersnow is the best weather. I've only seen this once, on the famous event of January 28th 2004, 3 years ago!

Dry, sunny, low humidity, about 25c with a nice breeze in the summer & evening storms assured. In the winter. Crisp, cold, sunny days with an advancing shield of cloud from the South West & a freshening breeze, indicating blizzards to come from a cold/mild battle, followed by the cold winning & back to cold crisp sunny weather.

maybe in heaven :search:

Dave

Has to be thunder and lightning.. I love it on a bright sunny afternoon and the clouds start to gather.. It goes so dark the streetlights come on.. And then a massive streak of lightning rips apart the sky and the boom of the thunder can be heard for miles around then down comes the rain flowing down the roads like one massive river.. People running for cover hiding in doorways.. and then theres me on the highest point watching the chaose taking place in the heavens..

ok bring on summer :search:

lol kaz xx

Has to be thunder and lightning.. I love it on a bright sunny afternoon and the clouds start to gather.. It goes so dark the streetlights come on.. And then a massive streak of lightning rips apart the sky and the boom of the thunder can be heard for miles around then down comes the rain flowing down the roads like one massive river.. People running for cover hiding in doorways.. and then theres me on the highest point watching the chaose taking place in the heavens..

ok bring on summer :D

lol kaz xx

I Love that too!