Sign in to follow this  
shuggee

Make us laugh

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The late, great Dave Allen: 

And, just for @mushymanrob -- the pilot episode of Love Thy Neighbour:

What on earth is wrong with taking the pith out of racists and racism? What else are they any good for?:oldlaugh:

Edited by General Cluster
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, General Cluster said:

The late, great Dave Allen: 

And, just for @mushymanrob -- the pilot episode of Love Thy Neighbour:

What on earth is wrong with taking the pith out of racists and racism? What else are they any good for?:oldlaugh:

not for me matey...i detested love thy neighbour...

Singing in the shower is all fun and games until you get shampoo in your mouth... Then it's a soap opera.

Uncle Stan gets hopping mad 😠 when he is hopping up and down on one leg at the Hop dance that takes place in a hop field. Uncle Stan is always on the hop whenever he drinks hoppy beer 🍻.

Paddy and Murphy are walking down an English country lane. All of a sudden Paddy shouts out 'Murphy, Murphy, quick come and see this'

'What is it?' asks Murphy

'It's a grave stone' says Paddy, 'This chap lived until he was 124!'

'Dats a great age' says Murphy 'What was his name?'

'Miles from London' replies Paddy

I'm sorry, this is an old joke, but even old ones should be aired every now and again.

I also hope that in these days of 'enlightenment, I have not offended anyone by reproducing this work. If I have, it was totally unintentional and any legal cases should be brought against the originator of the joke and not myself, as I consider myself a mere messenger.

• Like 3

The latest Microsoft Flight Simulator uses Machine Learning to  re-create the entire world's cities and landmarks. The results are...mixed:

• Like 2

In the us there was a massive traffic jam on the highway in the uk that's called tuesday

In the us there was a massive rain storm it submered Los Angeles in the uk that's called Wednesday