Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Premiership Discussion 06/07

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

How long before kevin davies breaks someones leg? If he were a defender or a midfielder he'd have been at least booked for 2 footed challenges.

Posted

Its official - I HATE BOLTON

Do you? Had Pompey got their shooting boots on they'd have won about 5-1!

Posted

Do you? Had Pompey got their shooting boots on they'd have won about 5-1!

Could tell from the first 15 minutes it wasn't going to be our day, still could be worse, could be southampton mwahah

Posted

Great game at BDTBL yesterday we fully deserved our first win of the season i hope it continues and once again our fans where excellent !!!

Never seen scenes like it at bramall lane everyone just going mental when jags scored as i said our fans did us proud even when boro equalised with a big slice of luck with the pass no doubt about the finsih by yakubu though he was a 1 man attacking force and woodgate was like a 1 man defence.

A big praise for colin kazim richards he is quality quite alot of people thought wtf when warnock signed him but i had seen the kid play before and i knew he was a talent.

What impressed me was his confidence he didn't think oh crap i have to try and get past woodgate and huth he let his feet do the talking and ran rings round them two.

Posted
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme

Great game at BDTBL yesterday we fully deserved our first win of the season i hope it continues and once again our fans where excellent !!!

Never seen scenes like it at bramall lane everyone just going mental when jags scored as i said our fans did us proud even when boro equalised with a big slice of luck with the pass no doubt about the finsih by yakubu though he was a 1 man attacking force and woodgate was like a 1 man defence.

A big praise for colin kazim richards he is quality quite alot of people thought wtf when warnock signed him but i had seen the kid play before and i knew he was a talent.

What impressed me was his confidence he didn't think oh crap i have to try and get past woodgate and huth he let his feet do the talking and ran rings round them two.

I bet Davis was glad he went off. CK gave a really hard time. CK looks like a good find at the moment. Hopefully Warnock won't tinker with the side as it looked very well balanced.

Posted

I bet Davis was glad he went off. CK gave a really hard time. CK looks like a good find at the moment. Hopefully Warnock won't tinker with the side as it looked very well balanced.

I hope he doesn't as well but tongey is still not right he might have to have an operation other than that its looking alot better with kabba and webber come back :D

Posted

I hope he doesn't as well but tongey is still not right he might have to have an operation other than that its looking alot better with kabba and webber come back :D

If he has to drop out Warnock will regret not signing another midfielder.

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted

Two questions, one leading to the other.

1. Why is a Charlton player wearing gloves?

2. What will he wear from Dec-Feb?

Posted
  • Location: Back in Edmonton Alberta(via Chelmsford, Exeter & Calgary)
  • Location: Back in Edmonton Alberta(via Chelmsford, Exeter & Calgary)

Two questions, one leading to the other.

1. Why is a Charlton player wearing gloves?

2. What will he wear from Dec-Feb?

ummm ...because hes a knob???
    • 3 weeks later...
    Posted

Great win for the Blades today. Wasn't too surprised as Newcastle looked an awful team midweek.

Great win for the Blades today. Wasn't too surprised as Newcastle looked an awful team midweek.

Some strange results today, with Sheff Utd, Charlton, Watford all winning and Fulham beating Everton and Wigan beating Bolton. :p

Posted

Dunno I ain't surprised Newcastle looked a very poor team midweek. Any team watching that performace would have gone let me have a go. We did it and apart from trying to score in our own net weren't troubled. Against Chelsea we gave too much respect collect shirts after we've beaten the opps.

Posted

Nice fight between Pardew and Wenger :) . What sort of an example to youngsters is that? Disgraceful as Pardew celebrated the goal then goaded Wenger who reacted in a very unlike himself manner. Also for Wenger to not shake hands, when Pardew offered his hand, is Wenger like a spoilt brat.

Also this weekend two incidents where complete morons threw coins that struck player's heads (Jensen of Fulham and Van-Persie of Arsenal). I cannot get into my mind what would possess somebody to do such a thing, just total disrespect for everybody including themselves.

Posted

Very good performance from spurs against Chelsea. anyway a good result for us hammers against a below par Arsenal, Henry was far from worth the 130,000 pounds he will get and while it was a tight match the first half Arsenal probabnly deserved a result, but the second half I'd give it to West Ham.

As for the Pardew and Wenger incident...as Wenger oftens says...."I did not see it"

Posted

Some strange results today, with Sheff Utd, Charlton, Watford all winning

The only strange thing about the match was we didn't win by more. That win has been likely given how we have been playing, all the way up to 16th yesterday! ;)

Posted

FA are going to investigate West Ham V Arsenal. I reckon ten points deduction for both. ;)

Funny to watch should have let them get on with it. Wasn't it Pardew and Royle a couple of seasons go in the playoffs????

Edited by The PIT
    Posted

Congratulations to all spurs supporters on this forum....you played fantastic football & even though poll made some mistakes..... you deserved to beat us yesterday.