Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports

Weatherfanman

Posted

well, seeing as there is rain falling and thunder rumbling to my east as I type I thought I ought to start a new thread..............nothing showing on MET radar 19:00hrs!

WFM

Posted

Just seen lightning and heard thunder from Poole looking east. Sky getting very dark especially looking towards Bournemouth way.

Edited by Paul Corfield

Posted

High level storm here, very light rain for a few minutes, 5 rumbles of thunder at least.

Posted

severe thunderstorm currently affecting the antrim area. intense lightining heavy rain and extremely loud thunder.

20/07/06 - 2.38am

ok update - seems to be Multicell Storm. heavy rain and hail. extremely intense lightining every few seconds from different areas, extremely loud thunder rattleing the windows. set off fire alarm in my house and i can hear other alarms going off around me

Edited by dee88

Posted

I have rising and falling activity here which looks like local development, getting lightning in the low to mid levels of the clouds producing some pretty loud thunder on occasion.

Noting much though as of yet other than a few flashes, it started at about 4:45 am.

Posted

Heavy rain with thunder 04:00 to 04:30.

The thunder was all loud: no distant thunder heard, presumably muffled by the rain. Quite different sounding to that on 25 June. Rumbling about every 30 secs.

The rain was about 5mm in most open vessels in the garden, enough to wet the soil to a depth of 15mm, below that it's still dust.

Andrew

Posted

Woken up by heavy rain about 2.10am. The rain quickly eased but there followed a beautiful lightning display for the next couple of hours with lightning flashes appearing to come from all over the place. Never seemed to be quite overhead though.

Posted
  • Location: Stewartstown (51m asl) , N.Ireland. (In Dazzling Dazza Land)
  • Location: Stewartstown (51m asl) , N.Ireland. (In Dazzling Dazza Land)

Heavy rain overnight on and off from about 1.30am onwards. We also had several fantastic thunderstorms from about 2am until about 4am. As everyone else reports from NI nothing appeared to be overhead and they were very scattered with fantastic lightening displays coming from all directions with heavy booming thunder, in a word "fantastic" :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Light shower with three rumbles at 11pm last night. A distant flash after the shower had passed. Nothing very notable.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms storms and more storms

Few rumbles of thunder and 15 minutes of rain - no lightning