Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Osbourne One-Nil

The Championship 2006-07

But they're not...Leicester are rubbish.

We were 5th in the Premier league a few years ago....we won the FA Youth Cup a couple of years back....we get 25,000 a week. We shouldn't be struggling.

Sheepshanks will see that we keep on struggling - I want you OON to start a huge NW protest to get him out!

We were very lucky today, having Leeds down to 10 men obviously helped. I can't see our 100% record staying for long unless we find some better form. But for now I am just enjoying being top of the league! Come on Palace!

I'm obviously hoping for Southend to stay up but I think its going to be a big struggle.

Although two away games at Palace and QPR are tough fixtures.

Very pleasing win for the Shrimpers over Sunderland today. 3-1 being the final scoreline.

2 wins from 2 at home, 2 defeats from 2 away.

Here we go...scraping home draws with the likes of Hull and sub 20,000 crowds.

Sheepshanks OUT.

Sheepshanks OUT! OUT OUT! at least we're up and running with a useful point! and not on the bottom any more, and we're on Sky on Friday night and with Ipswich's recent record on the box we will be back down in 24th spot come Saturday at 4.50pm! lol!

another win the baggies , Ronnie Wallwork signed a new 2 year deal yesterday ...my prediction this year for the championship ,,,1st .....West Brom

...............................................2nd.....Leeds Utd

...............................................play off winners Birmingham city.........

come on you Baggies

boing boing

stormchaser1

Morning everyone

Well what a kick in the teeth for Sunderland .REF kevin Phillips signed for West Brom a couple of days ago for 700k , also Regarding Jason Koumas , ive always rated this player ,but he had a fall out with Gary Megson whilst he was in charge and they off loaded him to Cardiff City on loan ,unfortunately again Koumas has hopefully sorted his differances out with the west brom board and he has now signed a three year deal for the club ,

as you prob gathered i am a west brom supporter have been for over 40years ,and even though i am now living in Newcastle i still follow west brom ,i still go to games at the Hawthorns ,but not as many as i would like to ,,reason being ,expensive now ,and it takes around 3hours to get to brum and 3 hours back ,prob longer The wife has tryed to convert me to being a Toon fan but to no avail ....

nigel

OON : have you recovered from tonight's result yet?

I concur OON! Ipswich fully deserved the 3 points last night against QPR although I have to say the penalty decision looked dubious, but uptil then Ipswich had more opportunities to score. Infact I don't think the Ipswich squad is that bad and considering the age of the squad and that Garvan and Westlake were both not playing I think there might be some light at the end of the tunnel.

The performances of Clarke, Williams and Bruce were all good, and before this I was starting to worry if Ipswich might have a battle on their hands to stave off relegation but after seeing the game I should think they'll be ok and it's just a case of getting some consistancy going and possibly a brighter future!

Wasn't optimistic today but how we didn't win is beyond me, even Sky said it was a good game.

I concur OON! Ipswich fully deserved the 3 points last night against QPR although I have to say the penalty decision looked dubious, but uptil then Ipswich had more opportunities to score. Infact I don't think the Ipswich squad is that bad and considering the age of the squad and that Garvan and Westlake were both not playing I think there might be some light at the end of the tunnel.

The performances of Clarke, Williams and Bruce were all good, and before this I was starting to worry if Ipswich might have a battle on their hands to stave off relegation but after seeing the game I should think they'll be ok and it's just a case of getting some consistancy going and possibly a brighter future!

Clarke was outstanding and I thought we were superb. I'm sure we won't play that well each week, and QPR weren't great, but there was more to like in that performance than I've seen since Bent, Kuqi etc left.

Clarke was outstanding and I thought we were superb. I'm sure we won't play that well each week, and QPR weren't great, but there was more to like in that performance than I've seen since Bent, Kuqi etc left.

I'm going to see Ipswich play next week, I will be lending them my support as they do battle with Southampton!!

I'd like to wish Kevin McLeod the best of luck with his new club Colchester United, a nice guy with a lot of skill, if he can use it to his full potential, he can do well in the Championship.

You jest I think, but we've won 4 out of the last six, including beating Southampton (albeit luckily) and Sunderland, and being the better team in the draw against Birmingham. Perhaps the play-offs are a possibility.