Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/wintry Precipitation Reports,

shuggee

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!

i can report we have very fine, light snow here in Ipswich at the moment :lol: nothing special but light, fine snow it is.lol

Posted
i can report we have very fine, light snow here in Ipswich at the moment :lol: nothing special but light, fine snow it is.lol

Looks like much of east anglia could see some light wintery showers coming in off the wash today :lol: :o .

Posted

Snow showers off and on here since yesterday early evening. Not a huge amount on the ground - about 6-8mm (altho' some has melted), more where it has drifted. As I am right in the city center, I have no doubt there is more a few miles out.

Edited by LadyPakal

Posted
Snow showers off and on here since yesterday early evening. Not a huge amount on the ground - about 6-8mm (altho' some has melted), more where it has drifted. As I am right in the city center, I have no doubt there is more a few miles out.

We have around 2cm at home a bit further out from the city centre (and this is also the depth which Dyce was reporting at 6am)

Still a few snow showers about by the look of the radar.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme!

A few flakes of snow falling here, gradually getting heavier :lol: (Jarrow, Tyne and Wear)

Not much but it's better than nothing :lol:

Posted

Cold breezy and dry here with only one light rain shower at 6pm last night,temperature 1.2c,humidity 53%,wind moderate Northerly,barometer 1017 mb and steady.

Posted
Cold breezy and dry here with only one light rain shower at 6pm last night,temperature 1.2c,humidity 53%,wind moderate Northerly,barometer 1017 mb and steady.

That's not a wintry precipitation report!!

btw - it's snowing here, albeit very lightly.

:lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme!

Just been on a driving lesson down to the coast (south shields) and there are plenty of snow showers around and dark skies. Only settling in corners :lol:

Edited by multi cellular thunderstorm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Tornadoey

We've had snow here on and off today. Was snowing at 4:00am as I went to bed, and then snowed during the morning while I was asleep. Still only accumalating in the corners of buildings where it has drifted slightly. No snow for a while now so thats probably the end of it for this winter :wacko:

Posted

This is my first post for a few days so I'll include yesterdays snow as well as today's.

8th Feb : Sleet shower at luch-time (80m) moderate/heavy snow shower at 1700 which left a slight cover, these snow showers continued from late evening onwards and awoke to an 'untidy', slight scoured covering of snow.

9th Feb : A few snow showers am, slow thaw but still light occasional graupel showers all afternoon. :wacko:

Posted

Today started with blizzard conditions at around 7.30am, just as I was leaving for work! Snow was coming down horizontal (if that is the right turn of phrase?), only lasted about 45 mins or so but left a covering of about 1cm. Further showers through the day, but not really amounting to much.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Just had a light hail shower.Better then nought. Looks good at the moment for us in northeast uk on sat.