Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Specificness Of Snow Report Posts

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Maybe we should have a separate topic on snow reports about snow in general, or maybe move the posts about CG and snow to the winter thread? I know I was guilty of putting in a post, but I couldn't find anywhere else to put it, and I totally agree with what mr_crazy_snowfan says.

Posted

Basically, what we can do, is if anyone posts anything other than a report of snowfall, we remove it, and place it in an appropriate forum.

Is that OK with everyone else? I think that we can let everybody off this time, it is our first thread :wink:

Thanks for raising the point Crazy/TWS, I had'nt particularly noticed!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Totally agree with you there du snow. :D

Posted

Only just noticed this, but totally agree Mr CS, TWS and Du Snow. We need to keep this area only for reports, theres plenty of other places to discuss other things on the forum!!

As the winter draws closer and reports of snow become more regular (we hope!), then we will have a thread for each day so that things are easier to find... :D

Posted

My cousin and i were talking on the phone just before and he said it was light sleet coming down he lives just out of fort william on a hill