Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

I Think I've Just Been Bought A Weather Station

Posted

I've just taken delivery of a parcel with "ukweathershop.co.uk" and "Weather Front Ltd" on the outside and "FRAGILE" all over the package. Seems to be about 14" by 12" and 3-4" thick. Looking at that site they seem to do loads of those electronic station things- so who knows, maybe I'll be able to give my own temperature, pressure etc updates soon!

Posted
I've just taken delivery of a parcel with "ukweathershop.co.uk" and "Weather Front Ltd" on the outside and "FRAGILE" all over the package. Seems to be about 14" by 12" and 3-4" thick. Looking at that site they seem to do loads of those electronic station things- so who knows, maybe I'll be able to give my own temperature, pressure etc updates soon!

well that'll be a nice surprise come christmas day!

Posted

could you ask them for one for me as well please :)

Posted

Hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice re: weather stations. I'm planning on purchasing one so does anyone have good advice on the type/ make i should go for? I don't want to spend a fortune however would like a middle of the range modal.

Regards G

Posted
Hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice re: weather stations. I'm planning on purchasing one so does anyone have good advice on the type/ make i should go for? I don't want to spend a fortune however would like a middle of the range modal.

Regards G

Apparantly there are some decent ones over here in Canada and due to the exchange rate cheaper than back in Britain by quite a bit. If you spot any you fancy I would be willing to send it over to you :-)

Just let me know if you do

Regards

Rich