Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/wintry Precipitation Reports: December 4th

Osbourne One-Nil

Posted

It was like the film The Day After.....well, one of the deleted scenes where some people were driving along a highway with heavy sleet falling. Yes, that's right....very heavy sleet on the M6 at Junction 37 about 30 minutes ago. Remarkable.

Posted
It was like the film The Day After.....well, one of the deleted scenes where some people were driving along a highway with heavy sleet falling. Yes, that's right....very heavy sleet on the M6 at Junction 37 about 30 minutes ago. Remarkable.

We've had some very clear, wet snow here, leaving an appreciable clear covering.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

I've only just seen this thread, I was pretty flabergasted at about 5pm, when there was ice in the raindrops!, this may have been melting hail, but it still had ice in!

Posted
I've only just seen this thread, I was pretty flabergasted at about 5pm, when there was ice in the raindrops!, this may have been melting hail, but it still had ice in!

this happened here the other day one minute it was 6c the temp dived and the rain clearly turned to hail and sleet yet they forecast 8c :( :lol:

Posted

I'm doing a back dated report here was too busy to do it at the time. The snow event in gloucestershire on Monday 28th I got 11cm of snow in just over 4hrs. Could have been more but I didn't measure the depth until early on the tuesday morning.

Obviously this is just for the snow leagues as my competitive streak has come out :lol: