Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Net Weathers Newest Member

MAF

Posted
  • Location: Sth Staffs/Shrops 105m/345' & NW Snowdonia 219m/719'
  • Location: Sth Staffs/Shrops 105m/345' & NW Snowdonia 219m/719'

At that weight it sounds like Mr Moo Jnr was born with his school uniform on!

I take it you wont be riding your bike down to the post office for a while then? :D

Posted
Lou - coughing is also a bit of a palavar -as is getting up and down out of chairs, out of bed, in and out of the bath etc etc etc.  I don't have staples, I have a pro-popylene bead - its a bead at each end of the wound, with like fishing line holding it all together in the middle - its very clever.  It comes out on Saturday.  Which will be fun...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had the bead thing when I had my lass, had my lad in Germany and when they told me I had staples I didnt believe them!

The bead thingy just stings a bit when they take it out. And you are right coughing blooming hurts too!!!

I went through all that 3 times.

At least you get chance to relax and get Mr M to do a bit of running around for you :D although saying that, i fyou are anything like me, after a week it becomes frustrating because you want to start doing stuff!

Still cant get over how big he was :D:D

Posted
Brief details are:

We are pleased to announce the safe arrival of Thomas Mathew (hereafter known as Mr Moo Jr) on 5th September 2005, at 10.20am, by emergency cesearean section. 

Mr Moo Jr tipped the scales at 10lbs 5oz - so Micromoo he was not - Hippo he certainly is!!

The labour was long and very grim but absolutely worth it, Mr Moo Jr is gorgeous, and we are all totally besotted.

I am sore and tired, but incredibly happy and very pleased to be home :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Blimey Mrs M!! He really was a baby hippo! Glad to hear that you are both doing well, and the name you have chosen is lovely! :D

Posted

Brilliant - thanks for keeping us up to date Sue. Been thinking about you and the fella and the new little fella!

Posted

hi Mr & Mrs M

Just been reading all the congrats as just got back from a holiday.

Many congrats to you both. I assume that 'he' ran out at that size! Is he too late to start school this term?

regards

John

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Hi Mr. & Mrs.Moo.

Many congrats. to you both. Wow what a size, thought my 2 were big enough,

Antony (8-6) & Hayley (8-4). May i say ,without the slightest hint of modesty, what a great 1st christian name you`ve given Moo. jnr.

Will he be Thomas, Tom or possibly Tommy for a while.

I was Tommy for a while but got embarassed when people still called me that in my late teens!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Kind Regards,

Tom.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder and lightning

36_2_79.gif36_2_79.gif36_2_79.gif

4_1_203.gifCONGRATULATIONS4_1_203.gif

36_2_79.gif36_2_79.gif36_2_79.gif