Need Help On The Site/forum?

I am unsure if my PM system works. I've contacted a few people on here and got no reply. Can someone PM me saying test and ill PM back? Tell me if you get my PM :whistling:

Thanks!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a rather daft and not very nice comment about a member who posted a good deal of useful info into the site, re volcanoes and also the weather in Shetland. give him my regards please?

was getting a hard time off people with his volcano thread. wasn't appreciated enough for the hard work he put into the forum.

Not the best place to add this i know paul, but i would just like to say i think this new thread in the model area is going to be great and help those who want to know what's going on fast 9if like me

Posted Images

I tried to join chat and got this message:

Got that too, did a refresh of the page and seems to be OK, However when new users log onto the chat, it doesnt show there picture. Also nobody talks!

As I understand it, he was trying to save the souls of 5 adventurous teenagers and their dog who were sailing in an inflatable and rather cheap rubber duck near the Forty Mile Ground, in inclement conditions - when he was swallowed by a giant fish! Unfortunately Talk Talk (the only internet service provider worth a hoot for the Shetland Islands region, so I hear) is unable to guarantee a reasonable wireless service through 6 inches of blubber to the popular meteorological website they call Metweather.

As I understand it, he was trying to save the souls of 5 adventurous teenagers and their dog who were sailing in an inflatable and rather cheap rubber duck near the Forty Mile Ground, in inclement conditions - when he was swallowed by a giant fish! Unfortunately Talk Talk (the only internet service provider worth a hoot for the Shetland Islands region, so I hear) is unable to guarantee a reasonable wireless service through 6 inches of blubber to the popular meteorological website they call Metweather.

a rather daft and not very nice comment about a member who posted a good deal of useful info into the site, re volcanoes and also the weather in Shetland.

yup, I still talk to him now and again on facebook

give him my regards please?

• Like 5

I don't know if its just me or not, but I am having real difficulty getting onto the site. And that's with my work computer & also my home computer?

I tried to post about it a few hours ago but it was soo slow that I gave up trying, seems to be fine now though

so thank you for sorting it :rofl:.

Cheers both, glad it's sorted for you. Been a headache to try and nail the problem down..

If anyone is continuing to have slow speeds or pages not loading fully, please shout...

a rather daft and not very nice comment about a member who posted a good deal of useful info into the site, re volcanoes and also the weather in Shetland.

give him my regards please?

will do mate. :shok:

Still no one has responded to my serious question? what do I have to do to get an answer? ( streak? )

• 1 month later...

If the Shannon radar is sending data every 5 minutes then yes I'm sure that'll filter through to us at some point, but I'm not sure it will be - I've not seen any mention of it being upgraded to 5 minute updates.