Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Back to normal! Thanks Paul.

Nope, it seems to do it all on it's own, which is a concern - we're trying to find out why as it's happened twice now since the upgrade.

Nope, it seems to do it all on it's own, which is a concern - we're trying to find out why as it's happened twice now since the upgrade.

Well you had to go an upgrade the forum, eh! ;)

All good here. Thanks Paul and Karl.

Some of Neilsouth's pictures are looking really odd in the "other photography" section, with colours all over the place and contrast completely screwed. Is this anything to do with the upgrade?

*snort*

GEFS ensembles are stuck on yesterday's 12z.

Need some help in changing my forum photo - it's really annoying me. I have always had problems with this but not to this extent. Every time I try and change my photo it keeps reverting back to the one I have now (the Newcastle away kit with the deckchairs). Anybody else having this problem?

Edit: Never mind, fixed it :)

Edited by nick2702

try Using Ctrl and f5 at the same timePosted Image

Edited by Stuart

I know all the data from each GFS run is kept from 2006 in NW extra and I find this useful when looking back. I may be being a bit blind, and apologies if that is the case, but is there anywhere where the ensemble graphs are kept for previous runs? These would be really useful for instance today to look at the graphs for the 00Z run to compare the outlier seen on the 06Z run. Also the operational outlier on wetterzentrale for the 850's for the 15th Aug is more so than on NW. Is this due to a difference in resolution?

Thanks

c

I usually access the forum through the home page, bottom right clicking on threads, there seems to be loads of non weather related threads there, eg sports zone, swine flu etc, never used to be, any way of getting just weather related threads bottom right of homepage? like before

The GEFS ensembles are stuck on the 12z again. They've been otherwise quite reliable for the last month though, but when they do get stuck it's always on the Saturday 12z.

I thought giving negative reps feature was disabled so it stops users who may not get on giving negeatives to each other posts as that in turn can be misleading to new members?

Does anyone know how to delete a post? I posted something in the wrong thread and i can't delete it!

Cheers OP - was hoping it'd be a cool addition :rolleyes:

Lol, nope just added the forum radar yesterday evening :D

Good idea, simple yet useful addition!

Just thought id mention it was hurricane bill last week, not hurricane bob. Its on the site forecast lol. Or is it a joke im not getting. lol

Where have all the countries gone (GFS)? :shok:

oops, broke it while I was doing something else this pm - re-running the imaging now so it should sort itself out within 20 mins or so.