Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

It's not the cookies you need to remove Chris, it's the temporary files, alternatively press ctrl + f5 a few times while on that screen, it's definitely only something local on your end I'm afraid as no-one else is having the problem.

Hi Blitzen, if you're wanting to quote part of a post, all you need to do is either copy and paste the part of the post you want to quote and put it between quote tags:

[quote]Enter the quote here[/quote]

Or you can hit the Posted Image button and then edit the quote within your post to include whichever items you want in there ;)

Thanks Paul. Haven't got a clue how to copy and paste! so I will just edit.

Edited by Blitzen

Afternoon,

ECMWF charts are currently 7 days out of date? I'm sure they were ok yesterday.

Cheers

S

edit - sorry make that 21 days!

Edited by swebby

Yep, am just having a look at those now, it's because of the switch to new servers ;)

Yep, am just having a look at those now, it's because of the switch to new servers ;)

Cheers Paul

Had to get Karl to work his stuff on it as it was hurting my brain, but it's up and working again now ;)

Are you doing anything with the Radar Paul. Its gone completely here.

Ive got radar this way {however} it seems to be stuck at 1140hrs

nigel

All fixed now, apologies again..

Paul

Thanks Stuart, we had a problem with the system this morning, they'll update from the 18z

Good News Everyone!

The radar striping issue is completely fixed - sorry about any inconvenience there this was one of the weirdest bugs ever

Hi Paul/Karl.

Managed to eventually get round to deleting temp internet files (incl offline), and still getting the same problem of this blank type screen.

Tried the ctrl +F5 trick, and for about 2 seconds, I get the actual screen, but then it goes blank again.

Not sure if the delete file worked properly, as all my svaed passwords stayed?

Guest Shetland Coastie

Getting some weird things happening on the site! A lot of the pages dont load up properly, or the text is all the wrong size or sometimes I cant post messages as the text area is completely blanked out. Im also getting strange, 4 digit messages at the top of the screen, for example "3dd9" or "3e68" or some such. Any idea whats happening?

Do you mean the whole site or just the forum?

Guest Shetland Coastie

Just the forum Paul and only on this site. At the moment this page is all wrongly sized and the 4 digit thingy at the top is 3d9b if that means anything.

Try hitting ctrl + f5 a couple of times when on the page, with no-one else reporting the same bug I think it must be local to your pc.

Guest Shetland Coastie

Ive tried clearing the cache and it doesnt work. Very odd! Strange if its just this machine its not happening on any other website, just this one.

What browser are you using?

Could be part of the problem, it's a very old browser - you ought to upgrade to IE7. Nothing has been changed on the forum of late, so I really don't know what to suggest aside from that.

As another suggestion, it may be worth checking you have the latest version of java on your machine, click the do I have java link on this page to check

http://www.java.com/en/

Another quick idea, have you tried changing skins on the forum to a different one (menu - bottom left)