Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Thanks Mondy (and Nigel) you showed me how to find all posts, and now I am fairly sure this one has been deleted because it was definitely made in February. What happened, I think, is that a second spring LRF thread was somehow deleted perhaps as an error in terms of trying to either merge it with the existing spring and summer thread, or by pinning it in the archives. Not a big deal, I wanted to review something in there but my more important question was how to access all posts made, and you've helped me figure that out. ;)

Hello.

I have seen on the forum that some people have got under their picture a message.

How do I do this?

Mine says Cirrus how do I change this?

Thanks

Zach

Edited by Zachary12

Hi Zach, that feature becomes available once you've made a certain number of posts - think it's 500 or so, but can't quite remember :)

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but when will the snow forecasts on the 7 day forecasts be replaced with Storm forecasts?

Thanks!

-PBS-

Evening everyone

Been looking at the NW 5min radar for the majority of the day now , and for most of the night the radar as been showing rain for my area , and over the last 15mins its showing that we are getting around around 2mm of rain , However it hasnt rained all day in this area, can someone please explain

nigel

Rain can evaporate before reaching the ground, and will still be picked up on the radar, this can particularly be the case when the rain is fairly light and/or falling from medium to high clouds. :wallbash:

Morning Paul

Thanks for the information regarding the radar , much appreciated,

Thankyou

nigel

Not on mine. I know you can use BB Code help but where it used to be is not there anymore on me.

Not on mine. I know you can use BB Code help but where it used to be is not there anymore on me.

Are you sure?

They are there ^^^^^^^^^ on mine!

The Bold features etc are available on the fast reply post but not my Normal add reply bit. Thats very annoying.

Also the Forecasts are a bit behind. Its still on thursday!

Blizzards, the font control etc seems to be working ok for everyone else - can you provide a screenshot so we can better work out what is wrong on your system?

Re the forecasts, the 00z came in late but is being processed now, so the forecasts will update shortly.

Like the new UV forecast charts - when did these appear? I've been looking for something like that for ages!

Blizzards, is this what you mean, don't forget you have to select the text to be adjusted then press the button.

post-1090-1178033790_thumb.jpg

Blizzards, is this what you mean, don't forget you have to select the text to be adjusted then press the button.

post-1090-1178033790_thumb.jpg

Its ok it seems to have come back now! Look! Although the Smileys are missing from the side but i can use them from the top! http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif

I think you may have clicked on 'toggle html source' and 'toggle side panel.'

Try clicking 'cancel' (if there is a 'cancel' button) or 'toggle side panel' again.

Of course, you should bear in mind that I am a complete techno klutz... and my advice might just cause your computer to implode.

Blizzards, please carry out Lady P's instructions with total disregard for PC health.