Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

hi Paul,

it's still happing in carinthians arctic thread, thought you had a worm invading the site for a moment.

Paul

I think that is something to do with an image in there from somewhere which requires a password? :)

The one in the ice thread is because Old Snowy Wizard had an avatar which was behind a password, can't find a problem in the ghosts thread. The issue from earlier is definitely not about any more though.

uk top 20 not working, and my current temp is 3.5c, not 7.5c as in the forecast for my location.

Looking ok here.. 7oC.. Leeds reporting 6oc.. :)

-9 New Messages :)

I've none, just deleted the last one i received ;)

i sign on to NW extra and works fine but everytime i go to the forum and back to NW extra i have to sign in again??

I think the link on the forum needs updating, will do it shortly - in the meantime, if you go in via one of the direct links in the datacentre or forecast page it will stop you having to login :)

Are netweather experiencing some technical hiccups? The 7-16 day forecasts haven't been updated since the 6z run this morning.

Not us, but the ncep are, the one of the files for the 12z is missing so we can't complete the update.

Not us, but the ncep are, the one of the files for the 12z is missing so we can't complete the update.

Ok, thanks for the info.

I'll keep my eyes pealed then.

The 7 day forecast now updated with the 18z but I'm having trouble accessing days 8-16.

I get this error message:

An Error Has Occurred: Please try the refresh button or the back button on your browser and try again.

The error has been logged and will be investigated.

sql: -- Untrapped Error:

No such file or directory /var/www/html/forecastsin/gfs.20070312/12/TMP~2-HTGL.efc at subs/ensforecasts.pl line 1289.

They're working fine now :whistling:

Hello.

For some reason it says -1 new message at the top of my page.

How can I have minus one message?

How?

Could someone please tell me what I have done wrong this time... knowing me I have inadvertantly pressed the self destruct button or something.

Thank you.

Hey hun, I asked that, Apparently it's a bug :cc_confused:

Go and kick Karl! It'll be his fault.

Hey hun, I asked that, Apparently it's a bug :cc_confused:

Go and kick Karl! It'll be his fault.

Thanks Flaggy :D ... I can stop feeling guilty now...

*swaps elegant high heels for extra large steelies and goes off looking for Karl*

I've not been on the board for a while actively, but now when I click add reply from any forum the reply box opens an extremely wide text box which it is impossible to find the start point for, have I done something stupid, I can't find any settings any where that I may have changed, or has something changed on the boards. The fast reply box appears to be working without a problem.

Cheers

FC

try hitting ctrl+f5 on the dodgy page - if that fails try clearing your browser cache. Else can you please let me know your broswer and operating system versions ta

and Lady P ... I'll see you in my office

Hi Karl

Thanks for your reply, sadly ctl +F5 did not have any effect, I'm running XPPsp2 with Explorer 6.0.2900. Sorry for the delay in replying I'm in the middle of moving house at the moment and the new house does not have any internet connections yet..

I can get by with the fast reply at moment so this is not a mega urgent problem, just a bit annoying, hopefully when I get my broadband installed in the new house I can troubleshoot this problem for my self.

Cheers

FC

Edited by frozencanals

let us know how it goes - very bizarre