Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

embedded weather feeds back online

im new to this, i really enjoy looking through the threads, model discussion etc, i am learning about the weather thanks to all of you

how do you type in a website eg wetterzentrale.de so that other users just click on the link? rather than having to type it in the address bar? :yahoo:www.wetterzentrale.de

im new to this, i really enjoy looking through the threads, model discussion etc, i am learning about the weather thanks to all of you

how do you type in a website eg wetterzentrale.de so that other users just click on the link? rather than having to type it in the address bar? :wallbash:www.wetterzentrale.de

Well you did it above ^^^ :)

If that was an aberration then type url surrounded by [ ] with no spaces between the "[" and "url" and "]", then after the address type /url surrounded by [ ] as before.

Did that make sense? :unknw:

I tried typing it as it should look and it hyperlinked the text :doh:

how do you change the skins or can you change the skins?

You can't at the moment, but I'll make special effort to get some sorted over the next few days - I've been promising to do it for weeks. :wallbash:

Inktomi Spider? What's he up to? Searched through the "last click" function and look what he's doing? :yahoo:

Inktomi Spider --- Using Personal Messenger ---- A minute ago

I know he's a good spider/bot, but how come he's using PM? :cold:

Lol, it shows that but all that has happened is that it will have spidered the link to pm's and ended up back on the index page.

Yes, you can go to my controls at the top, then on the left hand side (under the options heading) there is a link to manage ignored members. Click that and you can add members!

Oh yes!

My controls (top right, next to My Assistant)

Left hand side near bottom - Manage Ignored Users

:wallbash:

Is there anyway to ignore posts made by a certain member? I've seen it on other forums but can't seem to find anything on here.

I have to say, I am deeply hurt! :wallbash:

Hiya Paul.. Lightning detector stuck at 1630 mate... Any chance of giving it a kick?? :D

I've tried to give it a kick mate, not sure whether it's going to continue to update or not though at the moment - will have to wait for the morning for a definite fix i'm afraid!

No probs mate.. just thought I'd let you know.. :D

Edit: The GFS charts in the data centre are stuck at 12z too Part of the same problem??

Morning everyone

Is anyone having probs with Nw xtra charts this morning ????

all im getting at the moment is the 18z from last night .. No 00z coming through

nigel

Morning everyone

Is anyone having probs with Nw xtra charts this morning ????

all im getting at the moment is the 18z from last night .. No 00z coming through

nigel

grrrr..... me too. what's the point in an expensive subscription when you can't access the data when you really need to.

We're working on fixing the problem at the moment - you can still view the data you need in there though as the 18z from last night is still available in there, which is only 6 hours old so particularly at short range will be pretty much on the ball.

The 00z gfs charts and ensembles are now showing fine :D

Lately today ive started getting these little windows asking for my email adress and password to the forum i think. Should i fill this in and why has it just started happening?

It was just an error, it should have stopped happening now :)

It was just an error, it should have stopped happening now :)

hi Paul,

it's still happing in carinthians arctic thread, thought you had a worm invading the site for a moment.

Paul

hi Paul,

it's still happing in carinthians arctic thread, thought you had a worm invading the site for a moment.

Paul

I can confirm that. It also seems to be happening in the "Ghosts" thread. :)