Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Is there a problem with the 16 day ski forecast on extra - argh its not showing and i'm off tomorrow, and scarily the 12z are showing that low which was progged to pass over is now further north and could bring rain!

ski forecast will be back online any minute now

Hi

I left a garbled message on the NetWeather answerphone regarding renewing my subscription and keeping the same user name. Just to let you know that I've sorted it :p and renewed OK.

Cheers 'Dizzy' Daisy ;)

Thanks Daisy was about to call you back and let you know that you just need to login as usual and it will take you to the subscription page, but I guess you know that now! :D

i'm unable to sign up for the extra features due to the user name box not allowing enough characters.

Can someone point me to the correct forum or a mod to PM me.

Thanks again guys n girls.

Just trying to look at the forecast for Lerwick so I can enter the JH comp and got this message when I pressed the 8-16 day tab

An Error Has Occurred: Please try the refresh button or the back button on your browser and try again.

The error has been logged and will be investigated.

sql: -- Untrapped Error:

No such file or directory /var/www/html/forecastsin/gfs.20070202/06/TMP~2-HTGL.efc at subs/ensforecasts.pl line 1289.

The only way I could clear the error was to exit the NW site.

Edited by kar999

Just trying to look at the forecast for Lerwick so I can enter the JH comp and got this message when I pressed the 8-16 day tab

An Error Has Occurred: Please try the refresh button or the back button on your browser and try again.

The error has been logged and will be investigated.

sql: -- Untrapped Error:

No such file or directory /var/www/html/forecastsin/gfs.20070202/06/TMP~2-HTGL.efc at subs/ensforecasts.pl line 1289.

The only way I could clear the error was to exit the NW site.

There seem to be some data issues today, I can't see the last 2/3 of the 12z on here. I'm sure Paul or Karl will be on the case :)

There seem to be some data issues today, I can't see the last 2/3 of the 12z on here. I'm sure Paul or Karl will be on the case :)

Thanks. It might be the perfect excuse to not enter this weeks rather tricky competition! :)

Thanks. It might be the perfect excuse to not enter this weeks rather tricky competition! :)

3 characters for you Kar999: 18Z :)

unfortunately there's a missing file in the dataset which means it can't complete - should be super after 18z

unfortunately there's a missing file in the dataset which means it can't complete - should be super after 18z

18z ain't looking good either on NW. Is anyone else having a problem?? Only up to +108hrs or so?

Still dead for me... same error message.

Edited by kar999

Thats because the 18z ensembles aren't complete yet :)

Posted this on the main forum, but thought it might help here!

Is the forum / site stuggling?

I keep getting...

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Anyone else?

May be someone could let Paul know!

Thanks - we're working on it now, the shear amount of people using the site (moreso than ever before by some way) is straining the server. We're hoping to tweak some settings to stabilise it and may have to upgrade tomorrow..