Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Hi Paul!

Its been a long time since I've been on the forum, quite simply because I have not been able to get on Net-Weather without Internet Explorer crashing!, this has been happening on my computer at work too as well as my home computer, other working colleagues Macs too have not been able to log onto this website! Do you have any clues possibly why? (this has been happening generally for the last month).

regards

Timmy H

Hi Timmy, I have no idea, is this on the homepage or just the forum?

Hi Paul!

Its been a long time since I've been on the forum, quite simply because I have not been able to get on Net-Weather without Internet Explorer crashing!, this has been happening on my computer at work too as well as my home computer, other working colleagues Macs too have not been able to log onto this website! Do you have any clues possibly why? (this has been happening generally for the last month).

regards

Timmy H

My interent Explorer has also been crashing, even worse sometimes rebooting my computer without the shutting down phase. I think it may well be a new strain of virus sweeping the web, but i dont think its on this website. :)

I'm having no problems on IE here, and there certainly isn't a virus anywhere on nw! I'm thinking the fact that it's those with macs with the problem it may be something to do with that.

It's possible I guess, although I can't see why it would, is it still happening at the moment?

There was a brief phase a cOuple of months ago when I temporarily could not get on then everything was fine for a month or so until lately, today has been the first day I have been able to access the site in yonks!

Also just noticed that I tried to get onto the page (through the link) with intereset to the 2007 storm chase but the page was 'blank' bar a 'live' advert ????

When accessing the homepage, I have noticed that the homepage is actually 'blank' bar the menu at the top, recent messsages in the forum and the 'live' advert! - most strange!

Edited by Timmy H

That is very strange, am working on something now, can you give it a test now and in about 15 mins to see if it makes any difference?

Cheers Timmy, and thanks for pointing out the problem!

Everything looks fine to me except for the Mod teams logo images which I cant see.

Image properties seem to be still pointing to n-w.co.uk e.g. http://www.net-weather.co.uk/Images/forumteam.gif

Nice work otherwise Paul & the NW Team... well done. :)

Edited by kar999

Thanks Kar, if you hit ctrl+f5 on the screen the image doesn't show on it should load the image up :)

Works now thanks. :)

Hi there,

Just wondering if the Link to us banners could be updated to include the recent changes.

Thanks

Hi B-W, am working on those at this very moment, will be ready tonight or tomorrow hopefully :)