Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Seems as though the New - Integrated Forecasts have caught on to something big today

image.thumb.png.aaeb2683736f35af281c1e0031ef2778.png

Temperatures seem a little odd though...

Lol yeah bit of a data problem earlier, should be ok now though 🙂

I keep getting asked to accept Cookies every few days, even though I always click Accept. This happens on a variety of devices and platform, eg Google Chrome browser on Windows laptop, and also in Safari on iOS iPhone. Any ideas? Surely it should only come up once.

Theres one issue that really gets on my nerves atm and thats the inconsistencies of attached pictures mainly in the model output discussion.

Some images open in a new page at nwstatic so pressing back gets out of them but some pop up in a frame and the x isnt often noticed so i hit back and get dumped back at the topics page and have to find where I was up to again.

Is it possible to have the back button just close the popup?

On 24/12/2019 at 12:07, Paul_1978 said:

I keep getting asked to accept Cookies every few days, even though I always click Accept. This happens on a variety of devices and platform, eg Google Chrome browser on Windows laptop, and also in Safari on iOS iPhone. Any ideas? Surely it should only come up once.

This is still happening. Continually get asked to accept cookies. I always click Yes.

2 hours ago, Paul_1978 said:

This is still happening. Continually get asked to accept cookies. I always click Yes.

Are you clearing cookies regularly (maybe you have a program or app which does that)?

Otherwise, it's set to store your selection for a much longer period than that, and from what I've seen in normal use doesn't ask any near as frequently. 

20 hours ago, Paul said:

Are you clearing cookies regularly (maybe you have a program or app which does that)?

Otherwise, it's set to store your selection for a much longer period than that, and from what I've seen in normal use doesn't ask any near as frequently. 

Thanks Paul - not that I know of. I use the forum on a work computer and also my personal iPhone, and I get the symptoms on both. 

I'm going to guess that this is some dodgy video implanted into the forum thread.

dodgy.jpg

Lol, no not dodgy at all, just an animation of the radar uploaded to vimeo - the video player etc contains no ads etc at all.