Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

It goes up each time you make a post, EXCEPT in the cafe area. Posts in their don't count towards your total tally.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah thanks OON, much appreciated :D Twas a bit strange i thought :D

Hi All

is there an archive? i was wanting to compare the members seasonal forecasts this year with last years, or look up posts about the February 2005 snow. also thanks to Steve Murr for PM on DAM/Thickness :) ! brilliant now i think i can try working out what everyone else is talking about, but would love to read the whole ODE, any chance of a link please?

many thanks :)

Hi SS, unfortunately we haven't archived last years forecasts, we do have an archive and we keep all the reports for weather conditions/snow and storms but we can't keep everything as it would need a server the size of a house!!!

Hi, can you help, I have logged in to this most excellent forum nearly everday since I think about Dec 2004, but for the last 2 weeks everytime I try to navigate away from one topic to another it keeps chucking me out and I have to log in yet again.

Please help what am I doing wrong!!!

It sounds like something wrong with your cookies, try deleting your browser cache and then logging back in :)

(to do that in internet explorer, go to tools, internet options, then click delete cookies)

Guest *Ice*

Okay,this is really starting to bug me now! :)

I go onto a site, Pick some moving Avatar pictures,save them,put them up over here and they wont move!!! :angry:

Is there a specific way of making this work? :)

Guest *Ice*

Not quite sure what is going wrong there - is the image still moving after you saved it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No,once ive transferred it over,its in still mode? :)

Guest *Ice*

Thanks for your time Sue,i'll wait until a technical head comes on. :angry::)

Ok you need to save the animation to your PC, does the animation work on you pc if yes you need to save the animation to a image host that supports the animations file format. Save it to the host is the animation still working if yes link it to net weather it should work then.

Just click the start poll option at the top next to the start topic button when on a forum area http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, I think I get it now, was just thrown by the one answer a line in the set-up, wasn't sure if any code etc. was needed.

lol - all part of the server upgrades i think...

at least i hope it is.

best get that one repointed though ;)

Yep, it'll point back at net-weather soon - probably this evening at some point ;)

lol - all part of the server upgrades i think...

at least i hope it is.

best get that one repointed though ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh good, I didn't break it then...phew :)

Net-weather.com is now working properly again :)

The CET page is broken - all previous months details are missing! Any news on that + or - values column I mentioned before?

lol - looks like the database didn't get refreshed during the move - will have a look now