Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

I seem to have a blue privacy settings button stuck on the screen which won't go away

Screenshot_20180712-090507.thumb.png.ec94efed3ff74a63630e28fd3b86318d.png

Bit annoying to say the least when it won't go away

Posted

We are Stuart, in that they're now using data from the new doppler enabled network. So far the Met Office haven't made any extra or different data types available, but we're hoping to use them once they do. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

I am getting bombarded with the privacy popup everywhere I navigate to. I haven't changed anything in my browser, so no idea why it is happening. It's also doing it on my phone's browser (which is a different one) Driving me nuts!

Edited by Mapantz
  • Like 2

Posted
47 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

I am getting bombarded with the privacy popup everywhere I navigate to. I haven't changed anything in my browser, so no idea why it is happening. It's also doing it on my phone's browser (which is a different one) Driving me nuts!

I'm getting it on most pages of the site, not just the forum clicking I agree doesn't seem to work

• Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!
21 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

I'm getting it on most pages of the site, not just the forum clicking I agree doesn't seem to work

yup, same here

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

Yep I'm also getting bombarded with the notification. For God's sake, (and this applies for every site that requires a log in), surely we don't need to be nannied about privacy/cookies etc repeatedly. Once we've seen it, we've seen it. This GDPR bullshite is really grinding my gears. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

Yep pretty much change page and I get the pop up. Must of clicked it a dozen times just going from the radar and the storm thread.

Edited by Dami

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...
2 hours ago, Mapantz said:

Me too!

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast

We value your privacy
We use cookies and other technologies to personalise your experience and show you more relevant ads. We hope you will agree to this as advertising enables us to provide free content on Netweather. You can change your mind and update your consent at any time.

We value your privacy
We use cookies and other technologies to personalise your experience and show you more relevant ads. We hope you will agree to this as advertising enables us to provide free content on Netweather. You can change your mind and update your consent at any time.

We value your privacy

We value your privacy

I've changed my mind, stop spamming me ;)

• Like 1

Posted

Have to add my voice too, it's driving me bananas! It's happening on all pages I navigate to (forum/ forecasts) Using Chrome/ Windows 7

Posted
2 minutes ago, Paul said:

This obviously shouldn't be showing on every page view, is it continuing to happen for people?

I haven't had the message at all this evening (19:40 ish onwards)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow events / Wind storms
1 hour ago, jordan smith said:

Hi is there a way you can stop seeing someone’s posts?

On the PC, hover over their username with your cursor at the side of any of their posts and a drop down menu will appear for profile/stats, just select ignore user, or go to your account settings and the ignored users tab, you can do it from there too

Edited by The East has Ceased