Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Need Help On The Site/forum?

13 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Anyone else getting topics from last year showing on the top right?

56756765.thumb.png.9ac401bd8fcec8781ec360c7a1781a62.png

Nupe! I've switched to a new browser though, so it might suggest that it could be some old cookies in your cache.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a rather daft and not very nice comment about a member who posted a good deal of useful info into the site, re volcanoes and also the weather in Shetland. give him my regards please?

was getting a hard time off people with his volcano thread. wasn't appreciated enough for the hard work he put into the forum.

Not the best place to add this i know paul, but i would just like to say i think this new thread in the model area is going to be great and help those who want to know what's going on fast 9if like me

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

Nupe! I've switched to a new browser though, so it might suggest that it could be some old cookies in your cache.

It's gone back to normal now I'll see how it goes

On 02/08/2017 at 00:09, matt111 said:

Has the rate limit on viewing profiles been changed lately? Seems I keep exceeding it, or maybe I just spend too long on here... :rofl:

Happened again tonight while I was editing my profile. Now stuck with the wrong picture. :oops:

There is a limit, but it's surprising that anyone would be able to hit it in normal use. Did it just happen when you uploaded your profile photo?

1 hour ago, Paul said:

There is a limit, but it's surprising that anyone would be able to hit it in normal use. Did it just happen when you uploaded your profile photo?

I was playing around with a few photos so it did reload the page a few times. The one it's on at the moment is synced from facebook which is when it happened. I'll probably upload a new one soon as that's not the one I wanted anyway. 

Edited by matt111

Yesterday, I wanted to delete a post as it was a duplicate and the point raised was already answered.  There does not seem to be an option with the hide function as there was; any other way to get rid of an erroneous post?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi , I'm trying to open a new topic on serious discussion but have an error message , something did flash up but disappeared before I could read it , I'm on a iPhone 7 can anybody help please . I've attached some pics to show what I mean .

Regards Mark 

IMG_8320.PNG

IMG_8321.PNG

4 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

If it is a topic you have just started it has to be approved by a member of the team

Thanks , a message did flash up but was gone quicker than I could read it . Thankyou for your help :smile:.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Paul!

I think I have spotted a bug on the forum?! However, I can't tell you what is causing it, but page 54 of the convective thread seems to be the culprit.

Screenshot_2017-09-14-19-17-30.thumb.png.08c2185b5beea2252d36535baecda66c.png

Something on that page causes the mobile skin to go a bit funny.

On 14/09/2017 at 19:21, Mapantz said:

Hi Paul!

I think I have spotted a bug on the forum?! However, I can't tell you what is causing it, but page 54 of the convective thread seems to be the culprit.

Screenshot_2017-09-14-19-17-30.thumb.png.08c2185b5beea2252d36535baecda66c.png

Something on that page causes the mobile skin to go a bit funny.

Yep, it's when someone copies and pastes something with styling it can sometimes break the layout. Will see what can be done about it. 

• Like 1

Quick question

When I hover my mouse over the - Posted (date) at (time) - thing at the top of posts the date always appears as date month year but when I quote posts it goes month date year is this a difference in settings somewhere what I can change or is it default since the update?

1 hour ago, Paul said:

I think it's possibly controlled by the timezone or location set on your pc. It's showing as dd/mm/yy for me. 

I've had a look at my settings and everything is set up the 'English way' (21/09/07) not sure what's causing it to show differently