Snow?

Need Help On The Site/forum?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a rather daft and not very nice comment about a member who posted a good deal of useful info into the site, re volcanoes and also the weather in Shetland. give him my regards please?

was getting a hard time off people with his volcano thread. wasn't appreciated enough for the hard work he put into the forum.

Not the best place to add this i know paul, but i would just like to say i think this new thread in the model area is going to be great and help those who want to know what's going on fast 9if like me

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering is it actually possible to enable a feature which shows how many posts you have made in the SD section?

I know you get a notification when it's reached but if you post in a few threads over the 24hr period you can easily lose track of how many posts you've made

Seems to be a issue with ignored users I shouldn't be able too see their replies but I can and yes it was the normal drivel from a person who will remain nameless.

Is this fairly recent? There was a security update on the forum last week, but nothing that ought to have affected the ignore function.

Apologies for asking what is probably a simple question but just wondering how I can post weather photo's directly from my android phone to the forums here ? Yes I admit to being a complete numpty technology wise.

25 minutes ago, SenlacJack said:

Apologies for asking what is probably a simple question but just wondering how I can post weather photo's directly from my android phone to the forums here ? Yes I admit to being a complete numpty technology wise.

The mobile skin should have a 'choose files' link, just below the edit box you type a post in. Clicking it will open up (usually) a file browser, then you just navigate to the picture on your phone, and click it. It should upload and show a thumbnail, to which you add it to the edit box, just  as it does on a desktop browser. :)

• Like 1
On 25/05/2017 at 14:04, Paul said:

Is this fairly recent? There was a security update on the forum last week, but nothing that ought to have affected the ignore function.

Just happened once it's now working again and the posts are hidden.Bizzare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/05/2017 at 14:04, Paul said:

It's happened again this evening. So the persons blocked then there's one post from them that shows while or the rest are blocked. :cc_confused:

Weird, probably best if you can drop me a pm and let me know the user / post(s) in question so I can dig into it please. 

If I must make a comment, theres one major annoyance on the main site, the rollover menu at the top of the page is quite annoying as even just briefly passing the mouse over it causes it to open and block the content below it, means I have to carefully move the cursor around the menu carefully. Would be better if a short 0.25s or so delay was implemented to stop this from happening. Also applies to the + icon in the sharing links that appears on the 10 day at a glance page. Sometimes that menu wont disappear until the page is refreshed too.

• 5 weeks later...