Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted

Can I change the font size for the site pls or make it bigger Ta Biggin.

Edited by Biggin

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

I to have lost the ability to quote posts Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

What I would also suggest is not to upgrade to Int. Explorer 11, just stick with older versions if using IE in the first place. That sorted my issues out with quoting posts.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Very good advice Posted Image I uninstalled the latest IE11 update and it's all fixed now Posted Image

Use linux anyway at home but at work it is latest IE and Windows and find many sites do *not* work right in IE but do in every other browser.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms/squalls/hoar-frost/mist

i tried to install IE 11, but said i had to install SP1 or 2008 service pack, went to download one of them and ther were 10 differerent downloads to choose from....i hate computers, so im using google chrome now, but have to find all my bookmarks again.

Edited by Sprites

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

i tried to install IE 11, but said i had to install SP1 or 2008 service pack, went to download one of them and ther were 10 differerent downloads to choose from....i hate computers, so im using google chrome now, but have to find all my bookmarks again.

can you still run the previous IE you had? as you can export all your bookmarks to a HTML file and import them into a new browser.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms/squalls/hoar-frost/mist

i installed IE 11 and still couldnt post here, so am still using chrome, but its new to me and my bookmarks are along the top of the page, these upgrades are a step backwards lol. Of course when you buy a computer you have to become an I.T. wizard or your buggered.

Edited by Sprites

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extremes of all kinds...

Is it possible to cut and post charts using an iPad? I can 'select' an image but even when working on the same page it doesn't seem able to 'paste' it. I am not too expert with IT and this may be a very stupid question....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Hi Paul.

With the possibility of dense fog tonight/tomorrow, i went to have a look at the visibility charts from the NMM 6KM model, i think there may be an error as nothing shows, except a full pink overlay at T+9hrs?

Regards.

Posted

It is strange that when I wrote m.oder.n er.a  it came out as Christmas pudding ??

I've seperated the letters with fullstops ^^^ so it can be read without reverting to the pudding.

Instead of writing m.oder.n  er.a and getting pudding I said 'recent times' instead - no problem with that.

Edited by Styx

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme

I seem unable to log in from home, I can log in from work but I can't even click ''log in'' from home...it appears none clickable when I hover over the ''login'' icon ...i.e hovering over it and clicking does naff all ??

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

On the radar features I have the lost the ability to view the accumulation charts. Is there any particular reason for this and how do I sort it out please?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Cant remember how to put people on ignore, can you remind me Cheers Biggin.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

Ridiculous, I don't ignore anyone they all ignore me!! (Joke)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, heat, thunderstorms

Question.. How do I insert videos? Usually I just insert the link and the video appears, but it just appears as a link now rather than the video. Has something changed?

Edited by cheese

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, Snow and Storms

On IE 8.

Suddenly from today, I cannot get into the Netweather.tv home page.

It flashes up for about half a second and then gives me a blankscreen as if something is blocking me or an error has  been detected. but I cannot find an error message anywhere.

I have disabled all my anti virus and all other tools, but still no go. 

I can access all other sites (including a lot of secure sites, etc) without any problems. 

I have no problem on Google getting to your home page.

I have just tried accesing to the Community page direct without going thru your home page and it worked OK. All the rest of your bloggs (radars, chat, etc seem to be ok), but as soon as I traverse back to the home page the screen goes blank again and I am locked out..

Can you help?

MIA