Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Yep pretty much change page and I get the pop up. Must of clicked it a dozen times just going from the radar and the storm thread.

Edited by Dami

Can you take a look at this @Paul it's almost every time we go onto another page this message is popping up

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mapantz said:

I am getting bombarded with the privacy popup everywhere I navigate to. I haven't changed anything in my browser, so no idea why it is happening. It's also doing it on my phone's browser (which is a different one) Driving me nuts!

Me too!

36 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Me too!

And me

We value your privacy
We use cookies and other technologies to personalise your experience and show you more relevant ads. We hope you will agree to this as advertising enables us to provide free content on Netweather. You can change your mind and update your consent at any time.

We value your privacy
We use cookies and other technologies to personalise your experience and show you more relevant ads. We hope you will agree to this as advertising enables us to provide free content on Netweather. You can change your mind and update your consent at any time.

We value your privacy

We value your privacy

I've changed my mind, stop spamming me ;)

• Like 1

Have to add my voice too, it's driving me bananas! It's happening on all pages I navigate to (forum/ forecasts) Using Chrome/ Windows 7

#MeToo trending worldwide?

• Like 1

This obviously shouldn't be showing on every page view, is it continuing to happen for people?

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

This obviously shouldn't be showing on every page view, is it continuing to happen for people?

I haven't had the message at all this evening (19:40 ish onwards)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jordan smith said:

Hi is there a way you can stop seeing someone’s posts?

On the PC, hover over their username with your cursor at the side of any of their posts and a drop down menu will appear for profile/stats, just select ignore user, or go to your account settings and the ignored users tab, you can do it from there too

Edited by The East has Ceased

14 minutes ago, The East has Ceased said:

On the PC, hover over their username with your cursor at the side of any of their posts and a drop down menu will appear for profile/stats, just select ignore user, or go to your account settings and the ignored users tab, you can do it from there too

I already found it just after I sent it but thankyou anyway 😊

On 26/07/2018 at 21:39, Paul said:

Hi,

Yes -this is still happening for me - I have tried clearing my cookies and signing out and then back in.

Driving me nuts!

@Defector , are you using something like ghostery in your browser?

22 hours ago, Paul said:

@Defector , are you using something like ghostery in your browser?

Hi Paul - yes I was but not now! That seems to have solved the issue.

Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

@Paul

hi mate someone just put one of those yellow sticky things on my page & I hit the cross

any way to retrieve it?

TIA

28 minutes ago, Steve Murr said:

@Paul

hi mate someone just put one of those yellow sticky things on my page & I hit the cross

any way to retrieve it?

TIA

Click your name top right then sticky notes

Edited by Summer Sun

No sooner did the privacy thing go away and now I'm getting bombarded with this ad blocker thing every time I go to a new page on the forum

I know ad's are important to funds for the site etc but every page every time seems a bit ott

It sounds like you're blocking cookies SS, as it uses those to limit it to one message every 30 days. Please ensure you're not blocking any cookies from netweather.tv, www.netweather.tv or sp.netweather.tv. 

If you're not, clear your browser cookies and cache and it should solve it.