Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Any news when wide screen support is coming for netweather extra???

We're working on a site update currently, so it'll be included as part of that when it's released. :) 

The issue of blocked posters showing is back again. It says you have chosen not too see this post and you can see the post. Luckily not total drivel this time but again I shouldn't be seeing them.

As before, please pm me with details so I can look into this, as it's not a widespread problem at all. 

Would also recommend testing without any browser addons you're running, it may be one of those is interfering with the page.

21 hours ago, Paul said:

As before, please pm me with details so I can look into this, as it's not a widespread problem at all. 

Would also recommend testing without any browser addons you're running, it may be one of those is interfering with the page.

Doubt it's browser plugins as they haven't changed and it's not doing it today and it wasn't doing it day before.

There have been no changes to the forum in recent days either, I imagine if you have an ad blocker running, the fact it's trying to make changes to the way the page is drawn could cause it, for example. So if it happens again, I would recommend testing it without plugins switched on, just to rule it out.