Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Like the new UV forecast charts - when did these appear? I've been looking for something like that for ages!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Paul its ok as i can cope with it as the bb code help button can help!

Posted

Blizzards, is this what you mean, don't forget you have to select the text to be adjusted then press the button.

post-1090-1178033790_thumb.jpg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Blizzards, is this what you mean, don't forget you have to select the text to be adjusted then press the button.

post-1090-1178033790_thumb.jpg

Its ok it seems to have come back now! Look! Although the Smileys are missing from the side but i can use them from the top! http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif

Posted

I think you may have clicked on 'toggle html source' and 'toggle side panel.'

Try clicking 'cancel' (if there is a 'cancel' button) or 'toggle side panel' again.

Of course, you should bear in mind that I am a complete techno klutz... and my advice might just cause your computer to implode.

Posted

ahh thanks for that its back now! http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif

Posted

Would you like an accredited certificate of pc problem-solving competency Lady P?

Posted

Would you like an accredited certificate of pc problem-solving competency Lady P?

Yes please, darling... I'll put it with my BTEC.

Posted

No speed or connection issues on the servers at all at the moment. It could be something between you and our server (ie on the network), which would be down to your isp. May be worth clearing your browser cache and perhaps restarting your router.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Why do I need to keep logging into NW extra when going from the forum to NW extra? I used to have a few hours grace before having to log back into NW a few months back. Not a major problem - just a bit annoying http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif

Posted

I have always had to do this but i'm not really bothered about it. It is most likely something to do with your cookies, have you tried deleting them ? (tools>>internet options) Other than that it is likely to be something with your internet security settings, or Paul/Karl has changed it so you have to log in every time.

I'm sure Paul will be on in the morning to give you a better answer http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif

Posted

http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ross B @ 28 May 2007, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I have always had to do this but i'm not really bothered about it. It is most likely something to do with your cookies, have you tried deleting them ? (tools>>internet options) Other than that it is likely to be something with your internet security settings, or Paul/Karl has changed it so you have to log in every time.

I'm sure Paul will be on in the morning to give you a better answer :)

Edited by Pickles

Posted

http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ross B @ 28 May 2007, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I have always had to do this but i'm not really bothered about it. It is most likely something to do with your cookies, have you tried deleting them ? (tools>>internet options) Other than that it is likely to be something with your internet security settings, or Paul/Karl has changed it so you have to log in every time.

I'm sure Paul will be on in the morning to give you a better answer :)

You just don't know do you, Eh? Eh?

:D

Not really, but its the answer Paul always uses :)

Posted

for the moment - go into the free section and look at a forecast and use one of the extra links from there and you'll get back in

Posted

Hiya I can't seem to be able to send private messages to people,I've checked my options and made sure my pm's are enabled,but still it keeps coming up ----Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

Any help would be grateful thanks

Posted

The pm system only switches on when you've made a certain number of posts (somewhere between 5 and 15 generally), it's to stop abuse of the system by spammers I'm afraid :)

I can understand that.

Oh so I've got to natter for a little longer then. http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif

Thankyou

Posted

Also worth pointing out that posts in the 'Retreat' don't count towards your post count. Only posts in the main forum areas do http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif