Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted

HI Mark, we'll have a look into that - the 5 min radar is still beta so there are one or two bugs to iron out still. Am just going to remove the images from your post because of our licence with the meto :clap:

Posted

Is there any way to change "My Friends" (plural) at the top of the page to "My Friend" (singular) because I've only got one friend....and even they hate me.

if you only have one friend how can "they" hate you?. oh and if it can be changed could i have an extension page for the amount of friends i have http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif

Posted

Have posted in the storms thread but have spent so long correcting it thanks to not being very good at spelling and now it has saved it half assed and it has really Psis me off and i cant edit it any more and its only half finished AAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - snow

Morning.

Is there a problem with the NW 3 day forecast widget which we can embed in to our sites? Mines not showing this morning. THe only change i made to site was add googles analytical tracker, but i cant see that clashing and im sure it worked finr yesterday.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

im new to this, i really enjoy looking through the threads, model discussion etc, i am learning about the weather thanks to all of you

how do you type in a website eg wetterzentrale.de so that other users just click on the link? rather than having to type it in the address bar? :yahoo:www.wetterzentrale.de

Posted

Inktomi Spider? What's he up to? Searched through the "last click" function and look what he's doing? :yahoo:

Inktomi Spider --- Using Personal Messenger ---- A minute ago

I know he's a good spider/bot, but how come he's using PM? :cold:

Posted

Yes, you can go to my controls at the top, then on the left hand side (under the options heading) there is a link to manage ignored members. Click that and you can add members!

Posted

Oh yes!

My controls (top right, next to My Assistant)

Left hand side near bottom - Manage Ignored Users

:wallbash:

Posted

I've tried to give it a kick mate, not sure whether it's going to continue to update or not though at the moment - will have to wait for the morning for a definite fix i'm afraid!

Posted

No probs mate.. just thought I'd let you know.. :D

Edit: The GFS charts in the data centre are stuck at 12z too Part of the same problem??

Posted
  • Location: North Kenton (Tyne-and-Wear)6miles east from newcastle airport
  • Location: North Kenton (Tyne-and-Wear)6miles east from newcastle airport

Morning everyone

Is anyone having probs with Nw xtra charts this morning ????

all im getting at the moment is the 18z from last night .. No 00z coming through

nigel