Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted

7 Day forecast problem at the mo... Thats all I get when pressed from the homepage.

‹¹­zDÃ…WmoÛ6þ<ýWmn6,’ì¤I[Çr‘:.²5op¤ÃP´DKL$R%);ίߑ’lÂ¥iÓkW#±%’wֆ;¯ÿøàt8ùël‰ÎR8»xuôÇ×÷/·‡¾09€·‡“ã#èzËœHÂÓLp’úþèÄ'Ñ:ïùþb±ð۞±?û7†W×W®nPz‘ŽœA«o¦„ÇÂC¹]$ŸŒjÅ“d4p¨ %Ë ÂÓ‚PpM¹œKJtB%Ì„¤!QZâ„¢'À%¸x³ à "ËõÞ&¤‚Ç€bÚ <‚ ß<8"Å¡* Ã…5,*¾œ.ÂŒ¤TrI""7Aá±4eÅ¡nBËœY±ˆˆ&\2D&WôŒ£œŒØø¦EÄÂâb’©kÈH^R¯àxp–¸3É(ÂÃ’Ã¥&L µ\qăEæ9þ]ó¼¡Ë…‘jÚ¦¡FÃý®Âì“ÃÓ0KMQ)¦–\ ÑCPõPÃ¥ÂÙTR'Å¡z9§¡Ure`‰©*m9 u!ñ5,¤Dt†$²Q b*,â€2ÔV9ȨRH SAP%È¡Ä$E/,­™KNSv{kOಞIÂ.JÂB¯a¯¡FT#R#Br 7ZÃ’lµÃ3 i–SI rPE–!ßD¤ÌUw2Æ Ô³TPt5Bë™â€Ã±kÂ4 ’"ŽFq@/sôÉóâ€â€¦6"|©Ôï7Yê´4Ó)îÂP]I÷ô|í+IgA3Ãxó¤áãóÅ,ôðÃÈÿéÛ0Ãÿâ€

¢Â²3TÿK/“î+åÛÃ5€fbH1†Ë*+ÂèÃæL¤©XÃœ;Lç k“KfˆºAÓ5u¤ÃÚ€q釂ÃçL’8#ÂÃ\¸! jÂ[Ãwsá^ÕÚ´¶¶… Y1Öµ ú~ɪ[J/1îJum%»‚æðB´DeqÂî‡÷]£!uXh`½f0#sóêá—†Zý²ð6¹]‘9)WP2 Å“+Ã¥_©Pd’^)gÃ÷ËíA ?}ß–óþTDËãV?bsS¢Tàä˜æ®áª&Óâ€Â¢Ã“YÃŒ'¤¼ô@ylJäâ€â€žÃ—(Ìè8st6QêÚã=Ìå|rQ¶•žQí7§{X "Âô Ûé´÷n]ëülwö M:ùÃz.²?wìgÑkipê¨!ßùše8;íªœD¦º[®(¿ªÃ’ÜáU»}¼>Â/ÆGmß"ó˜½TXý‚_ÃŽGççÎàPd´ï´§Ž*Hÿ bëyP‡èžu‚xöš_×ücQ–Ãê3°c ˆüMi{™µP‘}ã·“ñ¾•›c;cxEÈÓ;¡tâ^Â{ùþX†§Ç¹éŽ?†ÂtґôÇÂ05ø31sjöVððKÅ¡/S¢¨V`Sm.U‘1×ÂJč+- kµ6FJgú u¯6JÃmgm–Åe¾c{1ó×mTý˜ÃL…Ó7a÷Þò¡.Ã¥|²•ÿK.~eX<èünÂ¥i“ 2Â4—¾²»àúc×í³™Ä>_Z¤ºPà0×-¤ñ^ría[­½LÆ’ÂÂßnï¾Øz¢nƒ§»Ãov;OdÂ<‘< Úãý“ƒ¶ó¨Uù·18Ȥrsµ»z¯OàB¢rRû8_?ZÂS¼ÃSiß±•âm…™éˆcW.wlÓ 6ª¦µa§êÓfŽ*ÃÃÃƟئÃíâÆ×ùª©³W·x|äbýLªÔû;¢3R¤úÂ

½y}g)VѸÚÕ÷¸òn•;÷lØ°ƒ áA ‡TÒÇæ‚bRÔ`i"ðK7\·ŒˆU›·öþÑh‡‘â€Ëœâ€¡DÃihǧ¨‡3"5#˜ÆÂÈ$ Å¡Y%8)j¹T¥’¹3­–8,E!a*Ã…B™ùÓÃP“ØÜÜû>Jó €2“ \[ó¾„ùÕ¸‰{k0A±ÔâŦâ€r.ã˜FVà‚á€4ÅÑÇEdã\yµ\dÂ¥>¤=8†{#‡×ãÓc`ÓÙûŒfS*\ŽÆ#`¶…íÂ]\.°³ãTÂ"¬¡zh5 ,6XŸW1U>ÞÞŸá@(n¶°+â0È)líz-‹¾©î*ZýÒ‘¥‚uH¯¯½½„™ÉréÅâW·û›3SyÙ0*R¼ùþYÃÞ

ÃS

Edited by Suffolk Weather

Posted

paul,can you talk me through clearing cache,ive done it before but it was ageas ago,if you can explain i will print it off and keep it for referance thanks peter http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif

paul,cancel that 10 year old son has just come in and sorted it for me arghh kids dont you just love em ;)

Posted
  • Location: Sth Staffs/Shrops 105m/345' & NW Snowdonia 219m/719'
  • Location: Sth Staffs/Shrops 105m/345' & NW Snowdonia 219m/719'

I'm looking at some previous posts and I can see a ? where it was once the degree symbol generated by typing alt 0186

New entries appear to work...... 12ºC

Any ideas please?

See some of the entries in here http://www.netweather.tv/forum/index.php?s...ic=30367&st=10#

Posted

i think a couple of character sets were missing when the database was transferred.

all sets are now installed so you may now use the degree symbol, arabic, japanese, hebrew and bengali.

enjoy

Posted

i'm trying to upload an animation into the media section of the gallery.. but it keeps telling me that i cant upload movies.. http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Getting an error when trying to use the historical weather graphs in extra...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - snow

is it possible to reduce the image size in the signature? I've changed my webcam to upload a better quality larger image but that means my signature is now a little 'in your face!'

also posted this in its own topic - as i hadn't noticed this area!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, Windy at the coast.

I can't seem to post photo attachments lately. I've tried a few times in the last couple of days but I just keep getting a blank screen when the upload finishes. Is there a problem with attachments as a result of the new servers. Or is it just me? Any help would be appreciated.

Posted

potentially there's a problem but it only seems to be affecting one or two users at the moment, so it's hard to track it down.