Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted

Morning

The regional GFS ensembles seem to be stuck on output from last Wed (3rd of may). Is there a glitch or a problem at my end?

Cheers

sean

Posted

i cant seem to find the 'nice warm and dry weather for long weekends' button.. was this accidently omitted from the site at some point before i joined ??

is there any chance that cirrus could have a nice chat with the weather controlling computers in the states and let me enjoy 4 days of bliss in the garden saturday til tuesday??

thanks in advance.. http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blush.gif http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blush.gif

Posted

Please could the "UKMO Chart Viewer" and "ECMWF Chart Viewer" be updated?

They are currently showing 01/02 May (UKMO) and 30 April/01 May (ECMWF)

Many thanks,

TS.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi Stu.

Is it still not working for you?

I've just had a look at a few function in the datacentre, and everything is working fine at my end?

Posted

Images are all loading now :(

Is the site down ? Nearly everything I click on im getting an error as accured. this has been logged and will be investigated. ??????

regards chris

Posted

Lol personally I don't think the ads are particularly annoying or in your face, and yes they do provide income to help cover the ever increasing costs of running the free areas on the site, but if you really don't like them on the forum there is a 'no ads' option in the drop down menu on the bottom left of the page.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: where's my vote?

Lol personally I don't think the ads are particularly annoying or in your face, and yes they do provide income to help cover the ever increasing costs of running the free areas on the site, but if you really don't like them on the forum there is a 'no ads' option in the drop down menu on the bottom left of the page.

lol? personally, i find advertising an insult. i pay you to have access to parts of the site so i don't think it's unreasonable to want to opt out - thanks for pointing out how!

Posted

All 'paid for' parts of the site are ad free don't forget. Not entirely sure how a small banner is insulting, but horses for courses I guess!!

Posted

Not a major problem but an annoying one.

Twice in the last week my homepage selected weather stations have altered back to the default settings (the latest being today). Also, my selected favourite pages had been deleted by forces other than myself.

Posted

Both those things are stored as cookies on your machine, so if you have deleted those or have a program which deletes them, then that will be the cause. If you haven't it may be that you have too many stored at the moment and need to give your system a clean by removing un-needed ones.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Slight problem in extra... Clicking the SST data/forecast link is returning an error at the mo.