Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted

We thought we'd fixed that earlier - can you refresh the page and confirm whether it's still happening please :)

Edit - very weird - it seems the forecast for the shetland islands is working, but the one for shetland itself isn't, no idea whats going on there :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme!

Just come across a different address for this site www.dontclickhere.co.uk , whats all that about? :D

Edited by multi cellular thunderstorm

Posted

Lol, it's an address we have on our server for some reason, I just haven't set it up to point anywhere, so it points to the default domain - net-weather :D

Posted

Ironic isn't it that for all the mostly dry weather in March the radar's been working and now that there's an active front the radar's inaccessible :doh: .

Posted

Yep, sorry about the problem - we've had an uptime of close to 100% for months, then on a day like today we have a problem. It's being worked on though, so hopefully it shouldn't last too long..

Posted

Paul.. the site has had a fantastic up time over the last 2 years that ive been a member.. cant remember a downtime other than essential stuff.. you do a great job.. a one off aint that bad when you look at some other sites.. :)

Posted

Could the "Forecast Skew-T" 's be updated, please?

They are currently showing for 23rd to 26th March 2006.

Many thanks,

TS.

Edited by Thundersquall

Posted

Hi DM. PM me :rolleyes:

Posted

For a while now I have been trying to figure out why when I try to send a PM it comes up with an error saying that I do not have access to this service. I have checked all of the settings in my controls, including the PM disable one which is set to No and I still cannot sort this. Can anyone help?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi Paul!

Its been a long time since I've been on the forum, quite simply because I have not been able to get on Net-Weather without Internet Explorer crashing!, this has been happening on my computer at work too as well as my home computer, other working colleagues Macs too have not been able to log onto this website! Do you have any clues possibly why? (this has been happening generally for the last month).

regards

Timmy H

Posted

Hi Paul!

Its been a long time since I've been on the forum, quite simply because I have not been able to get on Net-Weather without Internet Explorer crashing!, this has been happening on my computer at work too as well as my home computer, other working colleagues Macs too have not been able to log onto this website! Do you have any clues possibly why? (this has been happening generally for the last month).

regards

Timmy H

My interent Explorer has also been crashing, even worse sometimes rebooting my computer without the shutting down phase. I think it may well be a new strain of virus sweeping the web, but i dont think its on this website. :)

Posted

I'm having no problems on IE here, and there certainly isn't a virus anywhere on nw! I'm thinking the fact that it's those with macs with the problem it may be something to do with that.