Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted

Anyone else getting a lot of "page cannot be displayed" error messages? Is it my PC/Net connection, or something on here?

Getting kicked out when I try to update signature http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms, Hot Summer days

Just one thing, for some reason I have the option to delete any of the posts that I have made on net-weather, i'm sure this feature was only available for alimited amount of time after posting like the 'edit' post feature.

Posted
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield

Just had a certificate error saying this site couldn't be verified. Told it to reject the certifacte and do not connect and I'm still connected. Go and figure.

Posted

I think that on the tonights lp page someone has posted a satellite image from the US Navy or something which is why the certificate is coming up. It's not for us it's for the image, I'll get rid of it.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!

the eastern US weather forum has less registered members than net-wx despite covering a much larger area- just thought that was quite interesting but didnt know where to put it ;) lol and also they have a Weather radio- how cool would a net-wx one be?! ;)

Edited by i luv snow

Posted

Hey Beth

At the top of this section (Help, support and feedback) there is a guide on how to post pictures.

Basically, at the bottom of the post page, there is a "File Attachments" section. Click browse, browse and select the file, click Add Attachment, then "Add into post".

Posted

Is it possible to add a table into a post?

Hi Dave. The answer is yes, but not sure exactly how to do it. I think you may need to save it on the hard drive, and use the file attachment option when you are writing a post.

Posted

Hey Beth

At the top of this section (Help, support and feedback) there is a guide on how to post pictures.

Basically, at the bottom of the post page, there is a "File Attachments" section. Click browse, browse and select the file, click Add Attachment, then "Add into post".

Ah thanks Evo!!

Ive just noticed that my photo wasnt taken in Feb and it was the one i wanted to use!! nevermind!

Thanks again

Bx

Posted

The NW radar isn't working over 95% of the UK this morning, only the far South (along the coastline) is being picked up http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif .

Also the Met Office radar isn't working.

Hope this is sorted soon as it is needed in the next 24 hours :) .

Posted

we get the data from the metoffice - so we can only display what they give us unfortunately.

fingers crossed it will be back soon

Posted

we get the data from the metoffice - so we can only display what they give us unfortunately.

fingers crossed it will be back soon

Cool thank you Karl, source of radar now logged in memory bank.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Control thingy?!

The Flood Control!

I keep getting the flood control message almost everytime I refresh the 'view new messages' index especially. It doesn't normally do that.