Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted

Thanks, we're trying to track that bug down, it only appears on the 18z and I thought only on thursdays, but it seems it does it on fridays too! Hopefully we'll find it and fix it soon ;)

Posted

Thanks, we're trying to track that bug down, it only appears on the 18z and I thought only on thursdays, but it seems it does it on fridays too! Hopefully we'll find it and fix it soon ;)

I hope I gave you enough evidence to nail it,

I was not sure how I could capture the page but the pdf thingy managed it pretty well. Maybe it's still dong it without waiting for next week !

(needles and heystacks comes to mind)

Posted

Ah, I've just spotted what you're doing wrong - instead of going to edit personal photo (this puts an image on your profile page on the right), go to edit avatar settings, this will then let you upload an image to appear next to your posts etc :)

Posted

No opposing views, just rob likes mild weather and i like cold, we both metal detect and frozen ground is a pain in the ass.

Also I can't seem to PM anyone, it says I'm not allowed to use this feature.

Any ideas??

I wouldnt know about the pm thing, new to nw cos i got annoyed at beeb prats in their forums, still post occasionally over there though.

I think im a colde and warm ramper, love extremes of each, hate general mildness though, it should either be warm or cold, not anywhere in between. I.E. today would be classed as a crap day, no cold or no warm

Posted

Have you possibly disabled it? If you go to my controls, then board settings, there is an option 'disable personal messenger', that should be set to no http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blush.gif

thanks Paul, another BLonde moment. http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blush.gif .........it happened cos i had to re register and change password forgot to redo settings, xx

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: The Actual Weather ..... not fantasy.

hi... ive pm'd you torz, but if you cant read it..

no probs mate, i knew your intentions, sorry if my reple sounded harsh.. http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blush.gif

oposing views woody?... i hate the cold, whilst im in a minority here, id be more then happy if we never had another frost ever again.

today is gorgeous! low cloud, cool temps, no wind, gloomy... i love it! i can work, detect, be outside and feel totaly comfortable! i like the mists, the darkness... its a weather type that i enjoy...

but in summer... the more sunshine the better! 30c plus is heaven..

Posted

Hi Mods,

Dont mean to be thick, but how do you enter your location into your login info so that im not asked where im from so often??

Thanks WW

Posted

Hi WW, you go to 'my controls' then click edit profile information and you can put it in there :D

Thanks, Paul.

WW