Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Thanks for that, the UKMO and ECM charts have been pulled for the next couple of days, but will be back on the site on Monday. The NWW3 was working a couple of days back, so i'll see what's happened there...

Ah rightio shall be interested to see the new site on Monday!

Oh and have you had a chance to look at my CETAnalyser tool? Not had much feedback from anyone yet!

Cheers

Posted

I haven't had a chance yet, am a bit bogged under finishing off the site, things will be calmer after monday (hopefully!), so will have a play about with it then :nonono:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

I haven't had a chance yet, am a bit bogged under finishing off the site, things will be calmer after monday (hopefully!), so will have a play about with it then :)

Oky doky - understandable with launching websites - so so so soooo many things to think about then just when you think its done - boom another 3 hours to fix that stupid little bug you'd forgotten about... :nonono:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Unexpected gusts of wind, and cumulus clouds in rude and amusing shapes.

and me

See:

Edited by emerson

Posted

I think it might be that everyone's getting it at the moment. Karl or Paul are obviously beavering (!) behind the scenes getting the site relaunch ready and a bug has found its way onto here. It'll get sorted :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

I am getting that too, also over the last week or so I have been getting a problem where sometimes(not all the time)when I go to click on to the next page it doesn't appear, all I get is a error not found page come up. It does only happen very occasionally,for instance I don't think it's happened today.

Would you believe its just happened, go to click onto another page and it comes up (cannot find server). its nothing more than a minor irritant, so nowt to much to worry about. Thought you might want to know.

P.S I am AOL.

Edited by SteveB

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

Sorted

Posted

Lol you'd have seen an exact replica of these forum, not exactly exciting I'm afraid!!

Hahaha!! Thanks for that ~ Made me curious :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme!

Not sure if this is my computer or the site,

If i'm on a topic and press refresh it takes me to the home page, very annoying when I just want to see new replies.

Doesn't happen on other websites.

Can anyone help.

Thanks,

Mark.