Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted

I've tried, and it still says the full address (along with what I want to call it) I wish I was more IT orientated!)

:) edit - thanks Paul - I have managed it! :)

Edited by snow raven

Posted

Hi, when I use this site with Firefox browser all the times of last posts etc are 1hour behind, have checked and when I use IE I dont have this problem, is it an incompatability issue with Firefox or is there a setting somewhere in Firefox that I can change, any answers would be much appreciated, preferably by PM cheers :(

Posted

You just need to go into 'my controls' on the forum and change the time setting :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent that damn day light saving time box wasn't checked lol, all ok now though thanks.

Posted

Hi all.

Im sure when i first joined there was a net weather guide for CAPE and LI, im certain i couldnt have worked it our myself :)

If there was one, where has it gone cos i kind find it in the guides forum.

Cheers

Pab

Posted

Hi Pab, I think the guide was written by someone within the storms area rather than one of the actual n-w guides. I'll see if we can sort something out to help you with it though :)

Posted

Hi everyone,

Is there any way I can "ignore" topics that don't interest me, so they don't show up when I surf the site? I know you can do this on several newsreaders, and you can do it here to individual users- and topics? :D

PS My main target is the "General Banter" gibberish.

Thanks.

Posted

Fairly obvious I would have thought - For example I am not very interested in a lot of sports, therefore I don't read the sports threads.

If you don't like it, just don't read it :D

Posted

Hello,

Just enquiring about the post count. Cause sometimes it dosnt go up (not that i care about my post count). Does it go up at the end of the day or is it just a bit faulty? Be glad to know :D

Regards, Conor.

Posted

It goes up each time you make a post, EXCEPT in the cafe area. Posts in their don't count towards your total tally.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah thanks OON, much appreciated :D Twas a bit strange i thought :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: autumn, winter, cold, sunny, snow, crisp

Hi All

is there an archive? i was wanting to compare the members seasonal forecasts this year with last years, or look up posts about the February 2005 snow. also thanks to Steve Murr for PM on DAM/Thickness :) ! brilliant now i think i can try working out what everyone else is talking about, but would love to read the whole ODE, any chance of a link please?

many thanks :)

Posted

Hi SS, unfortunately we haven't archived last years forecasts, we do have an archive and we keep all the reports for weather conditions/snow and storms but we can't keep everything as it would need a server the size of a house!!!

Posted

Hi, can you help, I have logged in to this most excellent forum nearly everday since I think about Dec 2004, but for the last 2 weeks everytime I try to navigate away from one topic to another it keeps chucking me out and I have to log in yet again.

Please help what am I doing wrong!!!

Posted

It sounds like something wrong with your cookies, try deleting your browser cache and then logging back in :)

(to do that in internet explorer, go to tools, internet options, then click delete cookies)

Okay,this is really starting to bug me now! :)

I go onto a site, Pick some moving Avatar pictures,save them,put them up over here and they wont move!!! :angry:

Is there a specific way of making this work? :)

Not quite sure what is going wrong there - is the image still moving after you saved it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No,once ive transferred it over,its in still mode? :)

Posted

Ok you need to save the animation to your PC, does the animation work on you pc if yes you need to save the animation to a image host that supports the animations file format. Save it to the host is the animation still working if yes link it to net weather it should work then.