Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Hot and Sunny but not opressive

What on earth is this about ?. 

E911DD37-91BE-49D7-A530-14F449519968.png

I am always active in the weather related threads and here is a post from the southeast thread from only Monday .

C293232D-308C-4930-9DDE-D853FDA4579E.png

I cant seem to post at the moment in the serious discussion thread  , can someone please sort this out for me please.

Thanks Mark

edit - Can now post again so don’t know what happened ?.

Edited by Mark wheeler

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers
19 minutes ago, Mark wheeler said:

What on earth is this about ?. 

E911DD37-91BE-49D7-A530-14F449519968.png

I am always active in the weather related threads and here is a post from the southeast thread from only Monday .

C293232D-308C-4930-9DDE-D853FDA4579E.png

I cant seem to post at the moment in the serious discussion thread  , can someone please sort this out for me please.

Thanks Mark

edit - Can now post again so don’t know what happened ?.

You have to make a few posts per month in the weather threads otherwise access to the Serious discussion area is blocked

Posted
10 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

You have to make a few posts per month in the weather threads otherwise access to the Serious discussion area is blocked

Thanks SS , but I have been I have been  regularly posting in the southeast thread for example ( to much so when it last snowed ?  , less so the mod thread , anyway before I even posted again anywhere the problem has sorted itself out . But Thankyou for taking the time out to reply to me ?.

Edited by Mark wheeler

Posted
Just now, Mark wheeler said:

Thanks SS , but I have been I regularly posting the southeast thread for example  , less so the mod thread , anyway before I even posted again anywhere the problem has sorted itself out . But Thankyou for taking the time out to reply to me ?.

Might just be a bug/blip in the system as the regionals are part of the post count

• Like 1

Posted
1 minute ago, Summer Sun said:

Might just be a bug/blip in the system as the regionals are part of the post count

Yeah I think so , I was in the middle of a post when the issue occurred , never mind .

Thanks again 

• Like 1

Hi,

My post count was set to zero on Friday night after I re-signed in after a long absence from posting. The problem I signed back in using my email address thinking the site would automatically recall my user name (think it's SimonR2) but it's just displaying the first letters of my email address. I cannot change my display name in my profile either. Please help me get back my user name back, thanks!

Posted
8 hours ago, Simo said:

Hi,

My post count was set to zero on Friday night after I re-signed in after a long absence from posting. The problem I signed back in using my email address thinking the site would automatically recall my user name (think it's SimonR2) but it's just displaying the first letters of my email address. I cannot change my display name in my profile either. Please help me get back my user name back, thanks!

You can try emailing net weather

support@netweather.zendesk.com

Posted

I have received the same strange message as @Mark wheeler saying I am no longer an active member when I have posted twice in a week. Is this a bug? It seems to be an automated message of some description.

.... aaaand, now I have received a message that I can't open with the title 'you are an active weather poster'... Technology eh?!

Edited by Reefseeker
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot, cold!

Noticed since today's upgrade that uploaded charts from Meteociel no longer seem to display when you click to enlarge them,this not just my posts but others too - see MOD thread, please can you fix?  Thanks. Mike

Posted
5 minutes ago, Mike Poole said:

Noticed since today's upgrade that uploaded charts from Meteociel no longer seem to display when you click to enlarge them,this not just my posts but others too - see MOD thread, please can you fix?  Thanks. Mike

Seem to be just the ones directly linked that are not expanding the UKMO one's I put on the last page are clickable I saved them to PC and uploaded

Posted
On 18/04/2018 at 21:20, Summer Sun said:

Wow I am busy working for a month after talking about the weather none stop and I am now deemed a none active member. One month isn’t very long is it? 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Wardlegacy said:

Wow I am busy working for a month after talking about the weather none stop and I am now deemed a none active member. One month isn’t very long is it? 

If you have any questions about it you'll need to contact a member of the admin team

Posted

Anyone else lost the button in the bottom right which took you back to the top of the page?

Edited by Summer Sun
  • Thanks 1

Posted

Links are now clickable and the top of page button has returned but images are still not clickable unless saved and uploaded

Posted
2 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

Why can't you post if you use firefox?

Can you explain further?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Can you explain further?

I haven't been able to post anywhere on the forum with firefox, ended up having to use chrome to get the 'reply to this topic' box to open

Posted
Just now, lassie23 said:

I haven't been able to post anywhere on the forum with firefox, ended up having to use chrome to get the 'reply to this topic' box to open

Hmm, I use FF and have no posting issues have you cleared the cache and cookies?

Posted

Hmm, I use FF and have no posting issues have you cleared the cache and cookies?

yes i tried that, so not sure

Posted
2 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

yes i tried that, so not sure

Tried CTRL and F5?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Tried CTRL and F5?

i'm going to stick with chrome as the site displays better than firefox