Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

The search function doesn't appear to be working correctly trying to get past page 1 is met with an error message

25bc6f2b-14e4-4124-a1d3-f96aa8c4f85e.thumb.png.1861ab46ce3ead55916e895d8db13823.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Hot and Sunny but not opressive

Any chance we can have the Serious discussion  threads re opened , surely the effects of the celebrations of last night have now worn off and all will behave :).

Posted
1 hour ago, knocker said:

I'm trying to enter a new topic in the learners area and I cannot appear to be able to select it. Probably being thick as usual.

It's okay it was me being thick.

• Like 1

Posted
28 minutes ago, Matthew21 said:

How do you delete an account? Been looking for ages and I need to leave due to personal reasons and I don’t wish to return. 

Thanks.

Send a message to Paul

Posted

Hi @Paul I have just had a browse through my account and noticed I have my old hotmail email listed (this email is no longer in use as I closed the account) to change it I have to enter my password which I haven't got a clue of as I am signed up to the forum via facebook log in.

How do I go about updating it/getting a password?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Is it still possible to archive pm's?......I remember you used to be able to export pm's but can't find any option to .....cheers

Posted

That feature was removed in one of the updates over the last couple of years I'm afraid @ajpoolshark, are you running low on space?

I think the system will continue to use the email address you have for your facebook account, have you updated that to your new one @Summer Sun?

Posted
20 minutes ago, Paul said:

I think the system will continue to use the email address you have for your facebook account, have you updated that to your new one @Summer Sun?

Hi Paul, yeah I updated the FB one last year

a5d6f750-b3aa-43d1-98dc-da4cae155278.thumb.png.0a14d319839d137876c027a77b622f6f.png421250b9-3bbd-461e-afaf-04ea14263292.thumb.png.bd84e984eb89c449f445c58006932bc2.png

Posted

Hmm, bit odd then, there should be a way to do it, but I'll have to ask Invision as I can't see it. Meantime, if you want to drop your email address into the private team contact forum or to me on a pm, I'll update it from this side. 

• Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!
21 hours ago, Paul said:

That feature was removed in one of the updates over the last couple of years I'm afraid @ajpoolshark, are you running low on space?

yes Paul....I'm on 90% full

Posted

cheers, thank you

Posted

Parts of the forum seem to be taking longer than normal to load up the regional section, in particular, is much slower than normal

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

Hello Paul

I have tried to search to get the answer to this, but where is the link to explain about how many likes you can have and for how long before they reset - I have a feeling it maybe at my limit as I couldn't like anything, I remember reading somewhere, but cant remember where. Typical me. No rush in answering  - when you have five.

Thank you!

Posted

Status update box is having issues loading up I click it and it sticks on 'loading'

Edited by Summer Sun

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow events / Wind storms

This may just be me but I'm not sure

I can't input/change any postcodes or locations on the main site under the weather forecasts or risk pages, it was working last night..

Happens in both Chrome and Edge, I've cleared cache and history but still nothing